• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore interview

CanadianCat

Paraphrasing here...

"Ben MacAdoo, he brought a bunch of new things, things we had my first few years that we kinda got away from but now it's back."

Really have to hear it to feel the impact. It was a "this is an NFL offense again" statement.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

17 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

Paraphrasing here...

"Ben MacAdoo, he brought a bunch of new things, things we had my first few years that we kinda got away from but now it's back."

Really have to hear it to feel the impact. It was a "this is an NFL offense again" statement.

Norv Turner was the OC during DJ's first few years. We had a good offensive system until Cam's shoulder fell off

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

He also praised Darnold but that wont really be mentioned here lol

You were expecting him to publicly bash Sam? It's weird how desperate some folks still are to prop up the worst starting qb in the league. Like I'm trying to be cool about this but after ten years of screams about how the QB needs to win it just baffles me that there are still people going to bat for that performance we witnessed last season.

Edited by frankw

2 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

He also praised Darnold but that wont really be mentioned here lol

I mean, what else is he supposed to say?  “Yeah, Sam came in looking like a deer in headlights and keeps talking about ghosts.”  Players pretty much always hype up their teammates in pre-season even when the whole world knows they’re bad.  

Admittedly it was nice seeing a bit into Denniston Oliver Moore, Jr. though.  Sounds like he hates his name lol

11 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

Paraphrasing here...

That is what it is.  "Now that we have ditched the Wishbone offense they ran at Oklahoma in the 70s..."

• Pie 2

18 minutes ago, frankw said:

You were expecting him to publicly bash Sam? It's weird how desperate some folks still are to prop up the worst starting qb in the league. Like I'm trying to be cool about this but after ten years of screams about how the QB needs to win it just baffles me that there are still people going to bat for that performance we witnessed last season.

Its exactly the opposite.  I obviously don't think Sam is the answer at qb.  It's just funny how desperate this place is to run with anything negative that confirms what they think and totally discredit anything positive because it doesn't go along with what they think.  I dont believe he is the solution at qb.  That doesnt mean that is 1000% for sure, nor am I only going to consider things that agree with what I think.

6 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Its exactly the opposite.  I obviously don't think Sam is the answer at qb.  It's just funny how desperate this place is to run with anything negative that confirms what they think and totally discredit anything positive because it doesn't go along with what they think.  I dont believe he is the solution at qb.  That doesnt mean that is 1000% for sure, nor am I only going to consider things that agree with what I think.

So it's funny how everyone runs with anything negative yet nothing negative about Sam or Rhule or really anyone had been mentioned until you yourself injected it into the conversation.

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

Paraphrasing here...

This was the same thing I took away from this portion, it was clear he wasn't trying to throw Brady under the bus and be a classy individual. 

But he seemed happy about the items that are returning, if you haven't listened you should consider it. 

22 minutes ago, frankw said:

So it's funny how everyone runs with anything negative yet nothing negative about Sam or Rhule or really anyone had been mentioned until you yourself injected it into the conversation.

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

I mentioned part of his interview..

12 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

Paraphrasing here...

Plain and simple..

Experience matters..

Hiring a guy to be OC who has never been a play caller on any level of football.. Is fuging stupid..

Especially when you don't have pro experience yourself..

• Pie 3