• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Mayfield is a Carolina Panther

uncfan888

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

What would your plan be if professionals think Corral is not ready yet? If your plan is to roll with Sam ... fine. End of discussion. We'll all move on.

its a bit too early to think he isnt ready, and again we had a first round grade on him

and these same professionals signed teddy, traded for darnold

Edited by mrcompletely11

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

its a bit too early to think he isnt ready, and again we had a first round grade on him

Stop bringing up his grade, lol. Not every drafted QB starts. Facts. I'm asking you that if he's not ready ... would you just want to roll with Sam? You'll keep some cash and a 5th. Neat?

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Stop bringing up his grade, lol. Not every drafted QB starts. Facts. I'm asking you that if he's not ready ... would you just want to roll with Sam? You'll keep some cash and a 5th. Neat?

as opposed to what?

My plan is to create a plan for your 3rd qb to start and see what you have.  We are not making the playoffs no matter who starts

Big props to GM finesssererererer for hoooooooollllllding firm on the deal. What a bargain- less than 5 mill for a 2024 4th or 5th?!??!?! gimmie that allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Day for a one year look at a young former 1st overall pick. Just like the CJ henderson, you take these types of super low risk, outer-space reward deals.

Sorry to my guys- @Jon Snow @rippadonn 

1656118256893.gif.9db2062e23d79cb571b3dde6b6f356fe.gif

@SizzleBuzz your radar was wrong again there champ!

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Big props to GM finesssererererer for hoooooooollllllding firm on the deal. What a bargain- less than 5 mill for a 2024 4th or 5th?!??!?! gimmie that allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Day for a one year look at a young former 1st overall pick. Just like the CJ henderson, you take these types of super low risk, outer-space reward deals.

Sorry to my guys- @Jon Snow @rippadonn 

1656118256893.gif.9db2062e23d79cb571b3dde6b6f356fe.gif

@SizzleBuzz your radar was wrong again there champ!

why is it always the panthers making these low risk high reward trades?  hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

as opposed to what?

My plan is to create a plan for your 3rd qb to start and see what you have.  We are not making the playoffs no matter who starts

I think that if they knew for a fact Corral was ready and wouldn't get damaged ... this wouldn't even be a thread. Rhule conspiracy aside, they drafted Baker for a reason. Again, Corral is a BABY. He has a LONG career left. He'll be here next season and he'll know the plays, hopefully have some time under center, and will learn from Baker and Sam (yes ... neither are elite but both know WAY more than him about the NFL).

17 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

anyone with a brain that has followed this franchise feels the same unless you are a hopeless romantic that sugarcoats every move this poo franchise makes.

There is literally no positive outside of rhule keeping his job that trading for a one year baker mayfield does for this team.  It sets up back again for numerous reasons thats been explained to you ad nauseam on here. 

lol you are beginning to look pathetic man. What I’m watching/reading seems to call us the winners of the trade and Cleveland the losers. It’s really not that big of a deal. You really do need to get laid, get some fresh air, go for a run and release some of this frustration you have. My God if we drafted a QB in the first you would have had a damn stroke. Then again you are the guy who suggested Tepper wants Rhule to tank with Darnold so he can fire him… Did you use your brain for that one??

• Flames 1

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

as opposed to what?

Throwing a 3rd round QB out before his ready is a recipe for getting him killed, not finding out what he has.

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

why is it always the panthers making these low risk high reward trades?  hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

Dang forgot to include you in the list too along with rayor. Very true about your thinking here. The difference is what two teams/GMs/fans can have about one player can be vastly different. Im not a Baker fan, just the cost is what Im a fan of. In 2022 less than 5 mill for a ??starter(I still got no feel if its sam/bake), thats insane value my friend. Would you like to be paying Geoff 40 million for this season or Baker for 5 mill? 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I think that if they knew for a fact Corral was ready and wouldn't get damaged ... this wouldn't even be a thread. Rhule conspiracy aside, they drafted Baker for a reason. Again, Corral is a BABY. He has a LONG career left. He'll be here next season and he'll know the plays, hopefully have some time under center, and will learn from Baker and Sam (yes ... neither are elite but both know WAY more than him about the NFL).

Our staff has had a much closer look at Corral than this raging huddle poster. If they think he isn’t going to be ready and needed another vet to start the season then it might be true…