• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First practice day

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Dude has taken all of this better than anyone I’ve ever seen. For his sake I hope he develops into a decent backup QB at the very least and manages to carve out a career for himself. Nothing wrong with being a Matt Schaub or Chase Daniel.

Dude has netted what $30 million at least over the length of his deal.  Shiiiiiittttt most normal people would be happier then hell to have that.   

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Dude has taken all of this better than anyone I’ve ever seen. For his sake I hope he develops into a decent backup QB at the very least and manages to carve out a career for himself. Nothing wrong with being a Matt Schaub or Chase Daniel.

Jimmy Clausen took things well. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

13 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

For me it was Bozeman getting second team reps behind Elflein.

I said in another thread that it seems as if Rhule is going to make every new acquisition show that they are better than what’s in front of them. There’s not necessarily anything wrong with that but it’s definitely a collegesque approach to have that philosophy with every position and every player. I don’t necessarily think I’d have that same approach with a pro team.

Hadn't heard of that one. Yeah that's kinda dumb.

No rationale for it. Not like Bozeman's a rookie or Elflein is already established in the system. 

Frankly, it sounds like something a college coach would do 🙄

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Dude has netted what $30 million at least over the length of his deal.  Shiiiiiittttt most normal people would be happier then hell to have that.   

For sure, if you gave me $30M then I’d let you call me whatever the hell you want, I just think Darnold is a pretty sensitive dude.

13 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Just under 50 million including the 5th year option. Not bad work if you can get it.

• Beer 1

45 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

For me it was Bozeman getting second team reps behind Elflein.

I said in another thread that it seems as if Rhule is going to make every new acquisition show that they are better than what’s in front of them. There’s not necessarily anything wrong with that but it’s definitely a collegesque approach to have that philosophy with every position and every player. I don’t necessarily think I’d have that same approach with a pro team.

52 minutes ago, RJK said:

The most egregious decision of the day is rhule trotting Jordan and elflein out there with the first team OL. 

Well I found what I can overly panic day one about...... This needs to change fast...

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Those reasons weren't talent related or how he performed as a top SEC QB. 

OK, the draft was flipped on some irrational Pickett lust, in turn the QB order was screwed.

Make no mistake Matt Corral isn't playing games. He IS the only Panthers QB there.

Get in the bandwagon NOW. I'm talking names.

I'm in. Take my name!!!

• Beer 1