• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Preseason Game 1 discussion

Zod

37 minutes ago, KSpan said:

And this is what Tepper so desperately wanted to bring to Charlotte.

The Watson defenders on Twitter are next level baffling. Can't imagine what kind of new personalities we'd have gotten on here to take this place over the deep end. We got enough trolls as it is

• Pie 1

22 hours ago, panthers55 said:

I know it will be vanilla and no gameplanning but we will see our basic schemes on offense and defense. I am interested to see what McAdoo does this year. He has been a west coast guy but Rhule likes to.pound the rock. And on defense how does the secondary hold up and how good are our linebackers really. Gameplanning or not,  talent is clear and being around the ball is instinctive.

Many WCO offenses have been run heavy. 

They don't tend to use the TEs as much, yet we're told there needs to be focus there too. 

Either way, we have the talent to spread defenses out, forcing them to defend the whole field, which should open up some room to make plays with. 

Edited by pantherclaw
  • Pie 1

7 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

The Watson defenders on Twitter are next level baffling. Can't imagine what kind of new personalities we'd have gotten on here to take this place over the deep end. We got enough trolls as it is

I think it all worked out for the best, Tepper drove the price up on damaged goods. We now have a stopgap QB and a rookie to develop if they do things properly. 

• Pie 2