• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Fan Fest 2022

falconlynx

23 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

He was literally the worst QB under pressure by passer rating in the draft. I watched enough of Willis against Ole Miss, Louisiana, Louisiana Monroe, and Troy to know that he is going to struggle in the NFL as a passer. Sure, he can run, but he can't throw guys open and he can't handle pressure even with his escapability. 

As Steve Young said, you can't teach accuracy. Willis doesn't have it. Sorry. 

Give me Grayson McCall over Willis, Howell, Pickett, Ridder, et. al.

Josh Allen is an exception to that.... That being said Josh Allen is almost as physically talented as Cam was Willis isn't even close.

• Pie 2

I think the secondary and linebackers deserve some credit for covering WRs to the point that Baker and Darnold had to go to second and third reads. Burns batted down one pass at the line and seemed to be playing with some big-time energy.

That said, yeah it's still kinda strange to see Fan Fest be a glorified practice (with a cool fireworks show) as opposed to the old days of full pads and tackling everybody but the quarterback. But who knows? Maybe we'll get some pride stickers on helmets this year, and we can redshirt Corral to buy another year of contract control.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

5 hours ago, The Huddler said:

huh?

i watch my daughter all the time. I work full time as an RN and have off a few days a work week.  those days are spent watching my daughter as my wife is a teacher and works M-F.   she has open house tonight so that kills any chance of fan fest 

we trying to big dick parenthood or something?

Well I'm the boss of my own company and work less than both of y'all and still have time to be a pretty house husband. 

dirty mind dance GIF

• The D 2

11 hours ago, Fan01 said:

Just skimmed through the last 30 minutes. Darnold looks bad/the same as end of last year. Either we have an elite secondary or our offensive was just not clicking at all. Maybe the D knew there was no rushing threat so they just sat back and locked up the WR's. Doubt they'd be that protective over training camp footage just to turn around and run actual plays on live broadcast

• Pie 1