• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corrall

NAS

1 minute ago, pdub0702 said:

Corral hasn’t got the reps..even so, having PJ and him compete for reps is simple stupid. Coral was drafted on potential that you can develop..PJ has already developed. Wasting rep on PJ hurts Corrals develop 

I don't disagree. It's hard to imagine another organization prioritizing a guy who should be a considered a "camp arm" over a 3rd round rookie. Not to mention that they traded up in the 3rd to get him.

3 minutes ago, NAS said:

It’s mental, once the game slows down for him, look out. Quick release goes a long way in the NFL

Quickly releasing the ball into the waiting arms of defenders seems problematic. Had Pats DBs actually caught those INTs it would've been yet another disastrous outing for Corral. That's just reality.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Sorry but Corral just isn't it.  You can tell immediately if someone has it or not, and he doesn't.

I think he flashed tonight and went through his progressions.  If you can’t see he has the tools you’re just being a hater

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, NAS said:

I think he flashed tonight and went through his progressions.  If you can’t see he has the tools you’re just being a hater

I realize we're all desperate for a solution at QB, but this is some fentanyl level copium. 😂

9-15 for 58 yards and what should've been 2 INTs with one bing a pick six, but he "flashed". 😂

• Pie 2

He was a project from the get go.. Every draft analysts said every QB not name Pickett need to sit and learn for a year or 2.. This is why all of them dropped to the 3rd and 6th rounds... 

Some of you need to blame your expectations for hyping you up past the actual reality of the player...

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

He was a project from the get go.. Every draft analysts said every QB not name Pickett need to sit and learn for a year or 2.. This is why all of them dropped to the 3rd and 6th rounds... 

Some of you need to blame your expectations for hyping you up past the actual reality of the player...

You'd have a point if every other rookie QB wasn't looking better so far.

• Pie 2