• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots Joint Practice Day 2

ncfan

3 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Something to watch to pass time until practice starts

I know that Kurt knows way more about football than I do, but I call BS. That safety was already full sprint towards Robbie before Tremble flattened out. Without knowing what McAdoo called, it's a bit presumptuous to point the finger at Tremble. I still think that it's a simple case of the safety making a great play. poo happens.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

The fact that we passed over the best young C in the game really gets me. I mean he’s hurt every other day now and that was his MO before the draft. Nah, we decided to not focus on OL in the 2021 draft since Elflein and Erving would really round out the Paradis, Daley and Miller interior. And people love Fitterer, I just don’t get it so far.

Man, I need the soothing sounds of getting back to the playoffs because seeing TMJ in red jerseys every other practice after releasing the long snapper really hurts.

Joe Brady...

• Pie 1

50 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I disagree.  Whether he is on the roster or not, as you said, we owe him 19M to finish out this last contract year.  I'd rather get the obvious over with because the play and his presence isn't worth 19M.  He fuging sucks.  And I've maintained since last season, I honestly think PJ is a better QB than Darnold.

The point being if we have to turn to Sam we’re fuged anyway. Let the younger guys get the reps. Sam is on his 5th season and people are still waiting for his potential to turn into something. Most guys would have been thrown into backup roles already. 

• Pie 2