• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

0-3. Is the leash that short?

RumHam

7 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

That's because half of the huddle doesnt care about facts.   They dont like Rhule so they ignore anything they cant spin into a hypothetical negative against him.  The worst part is winning wouldnt even change a lot of their minds because they would rather just be right.

Lol. Nobody has to spin anything he's a fountain of f' ups.

3 hours ago, Killah_Ray said:

Didn't we go 4-0 in the preseason the year we went 1-15? 

2-2, but the record is secondary to whether or not the team has "it" and looks like it can be competitive. Eye of the tiger. Haven't seen it so far this year, instead let's have some more QB competition. My issue is Rhule. He is in over his head. He needs to go back to college and find a nice little low expectations underdog that he can turn around in a short period of time and then be off to his next the next challenge.

9 hours ago, Tr3ach said:

That's because half of the huddle doesnt care about facts.   They dont like Rhule so they ignore anything they cant spin into a hypothetical negative against him.  The worst part is winning wouldnt even change a lot of their minds because they would rather just be right.

what are people ignoring?  There is no factual good on Rhule as a NFL coach. 

Matt Rhule isn’t a good NFL coach.  And I don’t think there is an actual argument he was a great college coach either.  

• Beer 1

30 minutes ago, CRA said:

what are people ignoring?  There is no factual good on Rhule as a NFL coach. 

Matt Rhule isn’t a good NFL coach.  And I don’t think there is an actual argument he was a great college coach either.  

The comment I was replying to was talking about how the first and second string has actually looked solid in the preseason.   Also the players are playing and practicing with energy.  Everything you hear coming out of the locker room is the players have bought in to the coaching.  No matter how much people hate to hear it or spin it.

3 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

The comment I was replying to was talking about how the first and second string has actually looked solid in the preseason.   Also the players are playing and practicing with energy.  Everything you hear coming out of the locker room is the players have bought in to the coaching.  No matter how much people hate to hear it or spin it.

How many wins you thinking then?

11 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

you can find quotes going into 2021 that hit relatively all the same notes.    You can almost name any team going into any season and the talk is good heading in. 

On 8/20/2022 at 10:58 AM, Jaxel said:

I mean, besides our bottom of the roster guys, the team has looked pretty good this preseason. I'm slightly shocked at the overreaction on the board after that game last night. Our 2s dominated their ones, all of who played well into the second quarter, and we had a 3rd string QBs, and back end of the roster WRs playing. I mean Kieth Kirkwood was a starter, he isn't even going to make the team.

The masses haven't stopped their hatred for 1 second.   To busy sharpening pitchforks,  and stock piling fuel to burn everything to the ground. They are incapable of having level headed conversation.