• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Purgatory

NAS

My biggest fear is that the used car salesman, aka Matt Rhule, does just enough each year to keep from getting fired causing us to be stuck in endless purgatory.  His treatment of Corral, blind allegiance to Temple or Baylor players, stubbornness and egotistical behavior will set this franchise back another decade id we don’t change course very quickly.  

I will never root for this team to fail but I will hope that Tepper will cut his losses and refuse to accept this clown head coaching behavior that is holding this roster back. Fitt is doing a decent job drafting and signing free agents. I believe this roster will never achieve its potential with Rhule at the helm.  

Edited by NAS
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 4

6 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Seems obvious we still don’t have a “Cam” on our roster so getting rid of Rhule and maybe scoring a great QB with a top pick could be a win win. I don’t want to be in meh purgatory either. It’s damn draining.

I'd prefer a guy who wins us a SB heck I'd take Baker having a season like Wentz and Darnold pulling off a once in a lifetime Nick Foles playoff performance...

Just get us a ring Lombardi how doesn't matter.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, NAS said:

My biggest fear is that the used car salesman, aka Matt Rhule, does just enough each year to keep from getting fired causing us to be stuck in endless purgatory.  His treatment of Corral, blind allegiance to Temple or Baylor players, stubbornness and egotistical behavior will set this franchise back another decade id we don’t change course very quickly.  

I will never root for this team to fail but I will hope that Tepper will cut his losses and refuse to accept this clown head coaching behavior that is holding this roster back. Fitt is doing a decent job drafting and signing free agents. I believe this roster will never achieve its potential with Rhule at the helm.  

You got that right!  Fire that @#$@$%&#$^%&r

• Pie 2

Baker and the rest of the Panthers would have to ball out to win a Super Bowl. 

I still think our O-line is a weakness.  I just don't think our D-line is going to hold up well against a team with a strong O-line that 1.) will protect their QB well (our secondary can't lock down receivers forever) and 2.) have a decent to strong running game.

Why are we even mentioning Super Bowl?

Matt Rhule 

Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule 

Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule 

Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule 

Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule 

Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule 

Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule  Matt Rhule 

There, out of your system?

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

21 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Baker and the rest of the Panthers would have to ball out to win a Super Bowl. 

I still think our O-line is a weakness.  I just don't think our D-line is going to hold up well against a team with a strong O-line that 1.) will protect their QB well (our secondary can't lock down receivers forever) and 2.) have a decent to strong running game.

Why are we even mentioning Super Bowl?

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF