• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BS: IF There's A Team That COULD Be This Year's Version Of The 2021 Bengals, It's The Carolina Panthers

TheCasillas

9 hours ago, TheoJay10 said:

This team will be better than the previous two years. For some reason dipshits here are too enamored wit hating Rhule to see it. Once the wins become more consistent and the playoffs look like a possibility, I hope to consistently annoying pessimists to eat crow and apologize to those trying to be as optimistic as reasonably possible. And you know what, if they don't make the playoffs and Rhule is fired then we get to have a new regime to get excited for. Stop crying fug your wife or whatever your significant other identifies as and be happy you like sports and orifices to lay your chode in. Good day. 

in 5 years....

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

6 hours ago, onmyown said:

it’s always entertaining to me all the posters who get all pumped up because the long off-season is over only to start idiotic threads when poo hits the fan early Oct and then completely disappear at end of Oct when ‘their team isn’t winning’ only to come back, maybe, next august to start the cycle again calling negative posters who point out this trash for what it is, and post/contribute  all season and off-season, ‘not real fans’ lol

you guys aren’t special, there is literally an influx of your dumbass bullshit at the beginning of every. Single. Year.

Stfu

Angry Parks And Recreation GIF

• Flames 3

We have three BIG question marks even if Baker is at least the temporary solution to our QB dilemma.

1. Coaching

2. OL

3. DL depth

Is is possible we could make a shocking run? Honestly, yeah. But everything has to go perfectly and that's highly unlikely. We have no capacity to sustain any injuries in the trenches.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Angry Parks And Recreation GIF

We haven't had a winning season in years and we've been stuck at 5 wins for too long. just because people don't think that we'll see much improvement at all under rhule, especially not enough to see us become a winning team, much less a playoff team this year and be frustrated about it doesn't mean they hate everything. rhule has to prove that he can make this team a winning playoff bound team. there's been nothing to show that he can be. until he proves otherwise, he's a losing coach and we're stuck in a holding pattern.

• Pie 3

51 minutes ago, rayzor said:

We haven't had a winning season in years and we've been stuck at 5 wins for too long. just because people don't think that we'll see much improvement at all under rhule, especially not enough to see us become a winning team, much less a playoff team this year and be frustrated about it doesn't mean they hate everything. rhule has to prove that he can make this team a winning playoff bound team. there's been nothing to show that he can be. until he proves otherwise, he's a losing coach and we're stuck in a holding pattern.

I was referring to the poster calling people names and telling them shut the f up. So aggressive. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I was referring to the poster calling people names and telling them shut the f up. So aggressive. 

but we also have some of the more blindly optimistic posters doing the same thing to those who don't see us as serious contenders because of who is coaching the team. 

15 minutes ago, rayzor said:

but we also have some of the more blindly optimistic posters doing the same thing to those who don't see us as serious contenders because of who is coaching the team. 

Look I'm not a fan of Rhule, but why do we care about optimistic posting???  Honestly it's the only time us Panthers' fans have a chance to be optimistic before our dreams come crashing down in the regular reason.  Why would anyone be angry and try to take that from someone?  Everyone has the same record before week 1 and who knows what can happen during the season.  Odds are we will be bad again because Rhule has yet to prove otherwise, but I'm all for some optimism around here even if it's just during the offseason/preseason.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Look I'm not a fan of Rhule, but why do we care about optimistic posting???  Honestly it's the only time us Panthers' fans have a chance to be optimistic before our dreams come crashing down in the regular reason.  Why would anyone be angry and try to take that from someone?  Everyone has the same record before week 1 and who knows what can happen during the season.  Odds are we will be bad again because Rhule has yet to prove otherwise, but I'm all for some optimism around here even if it's just during the offseason/preseason.  

Exactly. The mods don't notice that this place has the tone of teenage girls shrieking about boy-band drama mainly because they're part of the group doing it. There are honestly people on here that think David Tepper reads the huddle and will do as they wish if they whine hard enough. It's run off a lot of good posters. Again, I'm not sold on Rhule, I don't mind the criticism, it's just the redundancy. 

There were four "Fire Rhule" threads after a preseason loss. To quote Letterkenny's hockey coach, "It's fuging embarrassing!"

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

34 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Yeah, but at the end of the day there is no reason to give the negative or the positive the boot or reduce their voice bc their opinions are different. It’s just a weird behavior to tell someone to stfu bc they are excited about their football team. Also, the same for those are pessimistic. It’s a weird flex to get angry at each other for that stuff. 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

why does anyone care about negative posting? it's always been the case that when people aren't optimistic and voice their opinion about the team that those superfans that are always optimistic feel it necessary to go after those who aren't. sooo...why care? why the crusade to attack all the fans that don't feel good about the team? i mean do the superfans get any brownie points for being defenders of the cause?

• Beer 1

46 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Yeah, but at the end of the day there is no reason to give the negative or the positive the boot or reduce their voice bc their opinions are different. It’s just a weird behavior to tell someone to stfu bc they are excited about their football team. Also, the same for those are pessimistic. It’s a weird flex to get angry at each other for that stuff. 

agreed

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

If we cannot be optimistic now, before we've even played one game, when the hell can we?

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1