• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers shopping TMJ?

NAS

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

DJ Moore played most of 2021 injured. Smitty played with alllllll sort of injuries including broke arm. Like you I got no clue, speculating and all. Just with the Rhule comments, its feels like a battle is going on between Rhule/docs/trainers vs TMJ/agent/crew.... 

Healthiest any player is day 1 of OTAs, after that its down hill. Playing with pain, its a big part of being a NFL player. Maybe TMJ needs to retire and pick up track and field.....

I don't disagree with playing with pain, just saying that if it's uncomfortable, I get it. How will that end up for him, likely not well. 

• Beer 1

On 8/22/2022 at 6:46 PM, 4Corners said:

I agree that source is sus but if Marshall was cut would anyone really notice or care aside from the bitching about wasting a second round pick? He has done absolutely nothing here 

It’s not just that. Look at the drafts under Tep, Hurney and then Rhule. And then look at wasted and traded picks. Looks at how poorly the management and development of talent. I mean it’s god damn armageddon amateur hour.

Now proceed to watch ex coach, players, and front office interviews within the Brown organization of the past two decades or so. It becomes culture.

Our team is LITERALLY mimicking the worst joke of a franchise in a time period the NFL has ever known. 

The Panthers will become the new era Browns with very little competition, and once it happens, it’s extremely hard to come back.

Your team is dying before your very eyes and you can’t even see it.

Edited by onmyown
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2