• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Landon Collins?

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Landon collins himself posted that picture on his instagram an hour ago

If Collins posted it himself that definitely could make things more interesting.

And admittedly, showing up on a day when we're making roster cuts would kind of make sense.

Still don't know how seriously to take it though 🤔

Edited by Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If Collins posted it himself that definitely could make things more interesting.

And admittedly, showing up on a day when we're making roster cuts would kind of make sense.

Still don't know how seriously to take it though 🤔

Yeah i still haven’t seen any confirmation. He kinda slipped the post in there. Because he’s posted 3 separate posts within the last hour. The panthers one being the first (having 2 being posted afterwards). 

im sure we’ll get some kind of confirmation soon

I think he just posted a picture of himself that he liked, it happens to be our team in the background but sounds like it means nothing. I'd like him as depth though, he's a hard nosed player but injuries have hampered his explosiveness.

Just now, t96 said:

I think he just posted a picture of himself that he liked, it happens to be our team in the background but sounds like it means nothing. I'd like him as depth though, he's a hard nosed player but injuries have hampered his explosiveness.

Possible, though even if the picture isn't from today, it's still could signify something.

That said, until we hear confirmation from known sources, I can't take the idea too seriously.

This would be an exceptionally strange signing. I thought if anything our safeties are pretty well set and we had quality players. Post-Achilles tear Collins is a downgrade from Chinn, IMO. 

Are we planning on running with three safeties? Collins was a hybrid linebacker/safety in his last season with Washington. 

Is this because we view the DB's as weak or the LB's?

Very odd.

Just now, kungfoodude said:

This would be an exceptionally strange signing. I thought if anything our safeties are pretty well set and we had quality players. Post-Achilles tear Collins is a downgrade from Chinn, IMO. 

Are we planning on running with three safeties? Collins was a hybrid linebacker/safety in his last season with Washington. 

Is this because we view the DB's as weak or the LB's?

Very odd.

I've never been that big a fan of Collins as a safety.