• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tuesday practice tweets

Jackie Lee

18 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

I am telling you someone the other day said I was crazy for saying it, but Mayfield has averaged a pick a day at the very least and it goes right with him leading the league in picks. He will have "wow" throws and will actually get us in the end zone , but he is going to throw a lot of picks. 

You're not wrong.

He's only had one good year in that category.  His int% was ranked 25th, 31st,  8th and 29th.

Now that is not the case in the RZ.  He has only had 3 RZ picks in his career, all in 2019. 

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

That aint good

this is not an unsual issue. Thomas Davis had the same thing mid away through his career. There basically is  C-shaped pads of cartilage that just wears downs to a point where it isnt keep your bones from rubbing against each other. They manly serve as "shock absorbers" between your bones. I will say this :Shaq is going to have arthritis like a mother fuger in that knee though. 

For reference for other athletes who have had this issue Chris Paul has been dealing with this since 2011. 

• Pie 1

On 8/23/2022 at 5:33 PM, Proudiddy said:

No, the fact that he wasn't primarily running as the 1.  Then he got hurt, and now he and the bought and paid for Panthers media are all now sharing this urgency that we need him back bc he's the 1.  My point is, why was he not running with the 1s the whole camp and preseason, as he should've been.  Because now he's lost another week to three weeks to injury in addition to all of the reps he lost while healthy to that bum Elf.  And for what?  Rhule just loves playing these little games like it's something of significance or he's falling someone.  It's the same garbage he did with Baker and the QB comp, and the crap he did with Moton and the OL last preseason and camp.  It's just stupid.  It serves no purpose and all it does is hurt the team by not playing the guys where they should be to build chemistry with who they will be on the field with when it matters.

Imagine me disagreeing with you.....again. 

Any time there are new players, especially multiple players, the oline coach is going to shuffle them around throughout training camp. Then once the team returns to Charlotte, they tend to settle on the starters, and where they play.   This is nothing new.   N has been doing it forever. 

Don't let that get in the way of your Rhule bashing though. . 

• Pie 1

23 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Why wouldn't they.. Did you just start watching pro football??

2 have contracts that would leave dead money if they were cut.. And Reality is you can't replace a whole position group in 1 offseason.. Asked Gettelmen how that worked out.. They've replaced most of the starting Oline but you need depth right?? Also no team in the league has 10 starting quality Olinemen.. Name 1 team who doesn't take a dip if they go through Oline injuries??

No I'm latching on to a HC who was forced to change his staff and coaching style and now see signs that he isn't Micromanaging them and letting them do their jobs...

Frank is incapable of.maki g any assessment, to be honest.

He acts Like he's new to football, or doesn't give a fug. 

Edited by pantherclaw
  • Flames 1

On 8/23/2022 at 11:27 PM, WOW!! said:

Wrong .. He didn't do this last year..

Erving, Eflin and Darnold were giving starting jobs..

We'd wish he would have done this last season.. Because Brady would have beaten out Erving and maybe Brown would have gotten Miller (sacks happen) ass out of here..

Nope.  They weren't.  Remember him rotating Moton to LT and flaunting it to the media for the first few weeks of camp, and when asked he played coy and said they wanted to look at everyone at different spots for versatility purposes and such, and wouldn't ever say whether they actually planned to play Moton there or not?

Then we get to the regular season and Erving was out there, then Michael Jordan, and there was zero chemistry...  he definitely did the same thing last year.  Also, Elflien wasn't starting consistently, that I remember, until Paradis got hurt.  IIRC, Jordan was signed after last cuts and stepped in as the starter after a few weeks at guard.  I believe Daley started at guard some as well.

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Nope.  They weren't.  Remember him rotating Moton to LT and flaunting it to the media for the first few weeks of camp, and when asked he played coy and said they wanted to look at everyone at different spots for versatility purposes and such, and wouldn't ever say whether they actually planned to play Moton there or not?

Then we get to the regular season and Erving was out there, then Michael Jordan, and there was zero chemistry...  he definitely did the same thing last year.  Also, Elflien wasn't starting consistently, that I remember, until Paradis got hurt.  IIRC, Jordan was signed after last cuts and stepped in as the starter after a few weeks at guard.  I believe Daley started at guard some as well.

He rotated Moton over to LT because Erving came in injured.. Not because he was doing some competition.. If he was doing what I think is (Campen influence) competition last year.. BC would have been getting a shot at LT instead of moving Moton when they knew they didn't want to put him at LT.  Also there would have been more competition for LG instead of Eflin and Eflin would have battle Paradis for C.. Hell Miller had Covid missed all of camp and still walked right back in to RG a week before the season..

MJ came on when Paradis was hurt for the season and Eflin moved over after he came off injury.. 

Your recollection of last year is off..