• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buffalo to rest most starters (including Allen) vs Carolina in Preseason finale

jamos14

58 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Baker, Baker, Baker and your favorite winning NFL franchise the Browns. Hi how you doing. Sounds like you could start a ripp hate thread.

I bet more people hate Rhule than anything I have to say. Plus, your unrealistic love for Baker, Baker, Baker is true bottom feeding.

Good day!

You aren't worth a thread. I loved me some Delhomme and I loved Cam and hoping Baker is the next one in line. If not him then Corral in a few.  As a Panther fan I wish good things for all our boys. That is why you are a troll.  I don't understand supposed Panther fans hoping our players or staff suck and fail.  And no I don't need a lame explanation.

• Pie 2

56 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Bills got quite the team, one of the few that can already start making SB plans.

fyi Whoever they wavie form their edge group, wouldnt shock me to see panthers make a claim. was some smoke about A.J. Epenesa getting cut(i dont buy it)

Yea he’s apparently been much improved this camp. Von Miller lit a fire. 

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Honest question… I’ve done no prior research….  How many teams in preseason game 2 and 3 played their 1s vs the other team’s 1s? I feel like I’ve seen a lot of 1s vs 2s

To me that looks like 50/50, mostly bad/rebuilding teams playing starters this week, better/more established teams did it last week. Bills put up 42 points last week and said we're good. Don't care to debate on specifics of who and why. It's more about if our starters look average/bad against the Bills 2nd team 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

To me that looks like 50/50, mostly bad/rebuilding teams playing starters this week, better/more established teams did it last week. Bills put up 42 points last week and said we're good. Don't care to debate on specifics of who and why. It's more about if our starters look average/bad against the Bills 2nd team 

Haha come on dude, I literally posted the team-by-team breakdown earlier in this thread as far as who rested vs. played their starters last week. Your assessment is quite wrong btw - out of the 14 playoff teams last year, 10 of them rested their starters last week (Packers, Rams, Raiders, 49ers, Bucs, Titans, Eagles, Bengals, Cardinals, Cowboys) and 4 of them played starters (Bills, Chiefs, Patriots, Steelers). It seems like the “better/more established teams” rested them last week.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, MasterAwesome said:

Haha come on dude, I literally posted the team-by-team breakdown earlier in this thread as far as who rested vs. played their starters last week. Your assessment is quite wrong btw - out of the 14 playoff teams last year, 10 of them rested their starters last week (Packers, Rams, Raiders, 49ers, Bucs, Titans, Eagles, Bengals, Cardinals, Cowboys) and 4 of them played starters (Bills, Chiefs, Patriots, Steelers). It seems like the “better/more established teams” rested them last week.

Why are we talking about what playoff teams are doing? We got swept by the vaunted NFCE last season and all you want to do is suck Rhule's dick.

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Bills and Chiefs game was better than the Super Bowl, but do your thing

• Pie 1

17 hours ago, frankw said:

Well I'm just saying but the preseason overreaction thing with Panthers fans has been going on for years so yeah.

Rhule is not free from being criticize but do you think people criticizing him on this particular issue is a little bit over the top?

17 hours ago, Krovvy said:

It's common knowledge that teams usually play starters in game 2 (game 3 in 4 game preseason) so that starters have time to rest, and any injuries can either be mended or the gameplan can be adjusted. I don't know why our fans are shielding Rhule for this oddball decision to play starters int he last game of the preseason, giving him less time to adjust going into the first game of the regular season.

Reading is fundamental. I don't think you read where someone posted the breakdown of teams that didn't play their starters last week. Hell, the Rams didn't play their starters at all last year in all 3 pre season games after getting a new QB in Stafford and won the whole damn thing. 

5 minutes ago, Darknight said:

Rhule is not free from being criticize but do you think people criticizing him on this particular issue is a little bit over the top?

Of course it's over the top that's the good and bad of fan communities. But people bashed Rivera for things every single preseason too.

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

I went back did a look through as well, it honestly looks like a pre-determined pattern. I know that the owners get to pick and chooose who they play against in the preseason based on their relationships. From what I am seeing across the league, its not a far fetched concept that these teams are agreeing to play their 1s against the other teams 2s. It's too consistent across the league to be a coincidence. 

• Beer 1

10 hours ago, frankw said:

Why are we talking about what playoff teams are doing? We got swept by the vaunted NFCE last season and all you want to do is suck Rhule's dick.

Lol so triggered...you coming from Facebook discourse actually explains so much.  Don't you guys need to wear helmets just to post over there?

Please, for the last time keep your Rhule FanFic to yourself.  Nobody wants to imagine Rhule receiving fellatio except you.