• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please post all your RHULE SUCKS posts here..HATE THREAD

ladypanther

44 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

In no way am I defending Rhule's performance. Never have, so I don't have to defend poo, chief.  I'm just tired of hearing grown men shriek like bitches constantly in a forum that used to be a fun place to get news about my favorite football team.

The inflammatory crybaby poo used to only be for troll alts. Now it's gotten to the point that if we made it to the superbowl and lost because of a missed FG from a backup kicker we had to sign because of injury, you would blame it on Rhule's training camp rep frequency. 

When the team is objectively and decidedly performing poorly, what would you expect fans to do?

You want everybody to be sunshine and rainbows over five wins a season? Why should they be?

And if, buy your own admissions, you can't defend his performance, why does it bother you so much that people are criticizing him?

His performance is pretty much the most important factor in whether he stays on as coach or not. Do you think that's somehow unfair?

Edited by Mr. Scot

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

When the team is objectively and decidedly performing poorly, what would you expect fans to do?

Team hasn't performed this year. Wait until there's actually something to cry about.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You want everybody to be sunshine and rainbows over five wins a season? Why should they be?

New OC, new OL, New QB. Those are 3 pretty important pieces. Even you should be able to figure out that there's a possibility that this year might be different.

18 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

And if, buy your own admissions, you can't defend his performance, why does it bother you so much that people are criticizing him?

This is you making poo up. I didn't admit poo. As someone who hasn't defended Rhule, I don't owe you a defense or explanation of anything.

20 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

His performance is pretty much the most important factor in whether he stays on as coach or not. Do you think that's somehow unfair?

Again, I don't think it's unfair. It doesn't bother me that people criticize him. It's the teen-girl whining by the same posters, 200 times a day, ruining every single thread.

• Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Team hasn't performed this year. Wait until there's actually something to cry about.

New OC, new OL, New QB. Those are 3 pretty important pieces. Even you should be able to figure out that there's a possibility that this year might be different.

This is you making poo up. I didn't admit poo. As someone who hasn't defended Rhule, I don't owe you a defense or explanation of anything.

Again, I don't think it's unfair. It doesn't bother me that people criticize him. It's the teen-girl whining by the same posters, 200 times a day, ruining every single thread.

Well then perhaps you should wait until there's something to cheer about as well 🤔

And again, all the optimism about Rhule is based on some form of "well, it's possible". Cool. It's also possible that Sam Darnold becomes a great quarterback this season. I'm not exactly seeing a lot of signs pointing to it, though.

Kudos for "I don't have to defend him or explain anything" though. That's a great dodge. Sounds way better than "I don't actually have anything to support my argument".

Means pretty much the same thing, though...

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well then perhaps you should wait until there's something to cheer about as well 🤔

And again, all the optimism about Rhule is based on some form of "well, it's possible". Cool. It's also possible that Sam Darnold becomes a great quarterback this season. I'm not exactly seeing a lot of signs pointing to it, though.

Kudos for "I don't have to defend him or explain anything" though. That's a great dodge. Sounds way better than "I don't actually have anything to support my argument".

Means pretty much the same thing, though...

I'm not cheering about anything. Just trying to get you crybabies to sack up a little bit. It's obvious that's impossible for you. Noted. 

Speaking of dodging. You are either dodging or a little bit dense if you don't think a new QB, OL, and OC make a difference. 

4 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

I'm not cheering about anything. Just trying to get you crybabies to sack up a little bit. It's obvious that's impossible for you. Noted. 

Speaking of dodging. You are either dodging or a little bit dense if you don't think a new QB, OL, and OC make a difference. 

Ah, but we don't know how things are going to turn out this season...remember?

Will things be different? Sure.

Does that mean winning? Unknown.

Oh, and please don't act like cheering for a losing team is "sacking up" when it basically amounts to accepting whatever mediocrity is fed to you.

• Flames 1

40 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Ah, but we don't know how things are going to turn out this season...remember?

Will things be different? Sure.

Does that mean winning? Unknown.

Oh, and please don't act like cheering for a losing team is "sacking up" when it basically amounts to accepting whatever mediocrity is fed to you.

So to you, not whining is cheering. Got it. 

• Pie 1

30 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

So to you, not whining is cheering. Got it. 

More accurate to state that bending over and saying "thank you sir, may I please have another" doesn't suit my definition of "sacking up".

People pay a lot of money to see these games. None of those fans should be told that they should just accept mediocre results and be happy with it.

There are legitimate criticisms to be made about this team, and speaking those aloud does not amount to 'whining"...unless you're someone who thinks mediocrity is okay.

Edited by Mr. Scot