• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade for wide receiver Laviska Shenault

joemac

Just now, 1of10Charnatives said:

Yeah...not to say I told you so but...

remember last year's draft when we drafted this guy and I said we should have drafted an Olineman instead and most people here gave me poo about it?

Yeah....

Let's all take a moment and consider the Olinemen we could have had instead with the pick....

You could likely go back and say we should have drafted x over y on almost all the players on our team. Also reports are TMJ is safe anyways so you gotta find a new narrative 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Never heard of him. I guess we balked at the Jets asking price for Mims lol. Hopefully this guy is another weapon. If this helps us in moving away from McCaffrey having 30 or more touches a game because we lack playmakers I guess I'll see how good he is. But our decision makers continuing to look for gold at the bottom of rosters like the Jets and Jags does make you scratch your head.

Its almost if Fitt and rhule are worried about their jobs at this point

Just now, CashNewton22 said:

You could likely go back and say we should have drafted x over y on almost all the players on our team. Also reports are TMJ is safe anyways so you gotta find a new narrative 

at the time wideouts were not a position of need for this team, oline was.  But praise jesus we skull fuged the saints in taking the guy they wanted

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Yeah...not to say I told you so but...

remember last year's draft when we drafted this guy and I said we should have drafted an Olineman instead and most people here gave me poo about it?

Yeah....

Let's all take a moment and consider the Olinemen we could have had instead with the pick....

Youre not wrong drafting Creed Humphrey would have helped alot more than TMJ...

• Pie 1

Haven't read through the thread, but I really just don't get this move.

In general, I like him as a player, but the guys is a possession receiver, get the ball to him and let him go to work.

Isn't that basically what Shi is supposed to be for us?  That Curtis replacement that we've been looking for?

The guy has looked great in camp and pre-season, so why make this trade and now make Shi basically a pointless player for us at the moment?  

Unless we're trading/cutting Robby, which I'd LOVE, I don't understand this move given how good Shi has looked this year.

• Pie 1