• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official cut day thread !

Zod

19 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Wow, I thought his injury was a 3-4 week recovery...

Why you saw it live right? It was bad. They weren’t going to the trouble of working out two kickers just to need them for maybe a month. They were looking for a guy for the season.

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I think they have to wait til tmrw for him to be eligible to return after 4 weeks. Zane got IR'd before 4pm so he's done for the season

So if Sam comes back after 4 weeks, we have to cut someone. Hope its Chandler and not some other young, good prospect. 

• Beer 1

52 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Again, speaking out of both sides are your mouth. Rhule’s responsible but no way he had anything to do with the Little and Daley trades, but he most likely decided to extend Robby. Of course he obviously did Erving and Elflein for their versatility too as you insinuated.

You at least agreed that it’s absurd to assign all bad things to Rhule. Problem is you try to make it look like you don’t do that but your post above mentions a handful of things and everything bad you said was most likely Rhule and the two good trades you said were Fitt. Of course the QB stuff is assigned to Rhule because it’s been bad but I will 100% bet you think Fitt had more to do with Mayfield well at least if he plays well.

This gets exhausting because I know you’ll write a long reply and while I think Rhule sucks, he isn’t responsible for everything and Fitt and Sulieman sure have not shown much at all. At least it will be interesting to watch what happens since we at least have a semi-competent QB thanks to Rhule.

Simple request:

Name something good you think Rhule is responsible for...