• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official cut day thread !

Zod

58 minutes ago, hepcat said:

These GMC ads are f*cking awful. Taking up the entire page. @Zodget control of this crap. 

Lol would you prefer the one where the two dudes are jerking each other off and about to give an open mouth gay kiss? Srsly, I know what your saying. poo’s getting ridiculous  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Luciu5 said:

Also surprised we couldn't find trade partners for some of our WR's. Nice to get Saunders on the PS, but he's gotta clear waivers. Would rather get something for him instead.

Most teams know our depth.  They know we can't or won't keep all these receivers on the roster.  Why give up draft picks when in a couple hours they can claim them off waivers.  

The only value of a trade is that you get that player exclusively, I don't think there are many teams that are that desperate and will take their chances on the waiver wire. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Most teams know our depth.  They know we can't or won't keep all these receivers on the roster.  Why give up draft picks when in a couple hours they can claim them off waivers.  

The only value of a trade is that you get that player exclusively, I don't think there are many teams that are that desperate and will take their chances on the waiver wire. 

Yeah and jumping people in the waiver wire for the kind of guys we are talking about is goofy. There are ample amounts of WR's of the caliber we are talking. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

48 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I don't understand how Teck never even got reps at guard, probably would look decent there

Especially since versatility has been kind of a motto for us.  Would have definitely put the pressure on Jordan.  

I got this feeling that Rhule has some sort of fetish over Jordan.   He talked him up last season and now seem to hold onto him longer.

Hopefully, we are holding him until we can sign someone off waivers. 

• Beer 1