• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Loving the Panthers is like crapping at an interstate Exxon

SCP

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• I think what Bryce specifically does/did....is allows a defense to play defense in a manner they can't and don't vs others.  and then Bryce just plays into that largely.   which is going to always bring the convo back to Bryce's physical tools IMO.  Other QBs can threaten the field in scenarios Bryce can't.  They can threaten parts of the field and attack smaller passing windows than Bryce....and more importantly, they can do it in non-ideal scenarios.  Non-ideal scenarios make throws tougher.  Bryce doesn't make/can't make many of those throws and Ds know it.  That's the Bryce issue.  People say but Bryce could.  But they are saying he might could in an ideal scenarios.  He doesn't have the velocity to hit throws to hit tight windows downfield, and specifically when the pocket forces him into a non-ideal scenarios IMO.   
    • @CRA actually, I said kidnap Mahomes.  It was hyperbole.  But if you want to take it literally, I'm still pretty sure Mahomes wouldn't have won any more games for us if the team broke into his home, covered his head with a bag, brought him to Charlotte and then tried to force him to play QB for us in 2023.  Or maybe he does.  Either way, I feel like the line was the bigger issue than the play at QB. 
    • well, the argument was made that from Stroud to Mahomes.....no QB would have done better here.  How you just going to, not say something lol