• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay "Arrival Experience"

Mr. Scot

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

For $350 a person?

Do they think the average fan can afford that?

I’m not gonna pay that, it’s my choice, someone will there are stupid rich people around here…but I do have issue with people trying to paint this as a “free thing that now cost things” event. It was always a corporate thing lol

Goes back to the looking for reasons to be mad.

Zack is right in the regards to apathy but there is only 1 thing that helps. Winning. Free beer and pizza won’t fix apathy. 10-7 to 13-4 teams will.

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Pie 2

16 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I’m not gonna pay that, it’s my choice, someone will there are stupid rich people around here…but I do have issue with people trying to paint this as a “free thing that now cost things” event. It was always a corporate thing lol

Goes back to the looking for reasons to be mad.

Oh there is more to it than this, but I would never be mad at any media member for reporting their source from the team's spin on it. That's their job. 

Remember when they told us they were "experimenting with a new game day experience" when they removed Keep Pounding? Riiiight....that's exactly what they were doing 🙄

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Oh there is more to it than this, but I would never be mad at any media member for reporting their source from the team's spin on it. That's their job. 

Remember when they told us they were "experimenting with a new game day experience" when they removed Keep Pounding? Riiiight....that's exactly what they were doing 🙄

Oh I was mad at that excuse, they argued they wanted it to be “more organic” and the crowd to start it…pffft yeah. I’m just ready for week 1 and want to start winning. We all agree that goes a long way.

No way am I aiming my complaint towards you either I’m more venting about Twittersphere world we live in. 

Btw thank you for giving me a Pounding Shirt and my wife a Keep…makes laundry easier! Lol

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Sorry about the hand they are dealing you/RR. Unfair, Im STILL heated about how they treated the end-zones fans during the "remodeling", total dick-bag move to some of the most loyal fans...

three fiddy?!??!?!? I better be getting a couple of watsons form the topcats along with a CMC game-worn headband....my hair-line is running some, time to use the most current tech and kept it hidden... 

Edited by Basbear

Wouldn't surprise me if he changed the teams name and colors. He's done nothing but screw over the fans and the community ever since he bought the team.  That pompous ass is going to destroy this team as we've known it since inception. 

Nothing good has come from anything he's involved in with this team.  As far as I'm concerned he can...

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Wouldn't surprise me if he changed the teams name and colors. He's done nothing but screw over the fans and the community ever since he bought the team.  That pompous ass is going to destroy this team as we've known it since inception. 

Nothing good has come from anything he's involved in with this team.  As far as I'm concerned he can...

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

...if you've noticed...he tries to lend some credence with Smitty on their on air interaction.... its awkward at best...he tries to play it...but he comes off like an azz with too much money...and doesn't know what hes talking about....

Edited by Pimpdaddy
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1