• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown got abused all day

Sean Payton's Vicodin

21 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

We need a new GM when they clean out the coaching staff.

Tepper needed Hurney to hire Rhule. No way he hires a competent GM solo at this time. Friterer will get a swing at it and I hope he works out...or that Tepper learns enough by then to make the kind of hires at GM and HC that we all wanted pre-Rhule. 

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I still think that is likely but what to see him in another scheme. Terrible value for a top 10 pick to date without a doubt. 

For all this talk about analytics, you would think we would actually listen to it. Stop drafting fuggin DTs that can't even rush the passer in the top 10. Stupid pick when it was announced, stupid pick now.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

Tepper needed Hurney to hire Rhule. No way he hires a competent GM solo at this time. Friterer will get a swing at it and I hope he works out...or that Tepper learns enough by then to make the kind of hires at GM and HC that we all wanted pre-Rhule. 

Haven't been impressed with our moves since Fitt has come on.  I don't know who's fault everything is, but our drafts have been lacking.  The FA signings are mostly questionable, and trades like the CJ Henderson one are just bad.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

Haven't been impressed with our moves since Fitt has come on.  I don't know who's fault everything is, but our drafts have been lacking.  The FA signings are mostly questionable, and trades like the CJ Henderson one are just bad.

I agree but I also don't see anything but worse if Tepper picked his own GM from scratch. He has shown no signs of competency to date. Might was well give Friterer a couple of years with a new HC and hope Tepper comes out somewhat more knowledgeable if he was doing a complete house cleaning. 

Give me Peters from the 49ers and I would be thrilled to see who he hires as a HC. Lots of possible GMs and HCs, I just don't trust Tepper in all of that.