• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Decock calling out Rhule

ladypanther

As I said before, even if a few things look better because of Campen/Tabor/McAdoo/etc, what doee Rhule himself actually bring to the table? Only been one game but Rhule did Rhule once again even after a supposed off-season of learning and growth.

Edited by KSpan
  • Pie 2

Just now, Smithers said:

Stephen A Smith ripped Rhule the other day as well.  Today was pretty inexcusable.  I’ve defended Rhule before, but the list of coaching mistakes today is very long and unforgivable imo 

This is one of the better games they’ve played with him as head coach and they still managed to completely fug it up. 

Just now, Castavar said:

It's sad we have to waste yet another year of football, but here's to hoping this may finally be the intriguing job that will pry Rhule from us.

I said in Feb last year that if he was retained it was gonna be a new low point for this franchise and that is saying something because we’ve had a bunch. 3 years in man and he just doesn’t get it. 

Nebraska is a really good job. And it would be far away from Charlotte. He is supposed to specialize in rebuilds and that program has been dead for 25 years.