• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Decock calling out Rhule

ladypanther

10 minutes ago, CRA said:

You can’t sell the Nebraska fans/alumni on Matt Rhule.  

Rhule seems destined for like some mid tier ACC type school IMO. 

I don’t know any Nebraska fans. I know that their program has been dead and irrelevant for almost 3 decades. I think Ruhle would probably be a solid hire for a lot of programs. 

I don’t know what ACC schools are gonna need a coach. Clemson, UNC, FSU, Miami, NCST, VT, UVA, Pitt, Duke won’t need one unless someone leaves 

BC still has a newish coach, GT I dunno, I think Satterfield could be in trouble at UL 

Edited by 4Corners

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

No he didn't

Brissett had no business throwing the ball 34 times today. 

I disagree.  Who won?

And that's what made this one sting a little more.  They beat us with the guy that would've been their 3rd string QB had they kept Baker on their roster.  Stefanski was making a point to say, "yeah, we gave him up for a reason.  Watch this..." and then proceeded to beat us with the guy that would've been backing him up.

It was fuging humiliating. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, he was every bit as bad as Rhule. They were running it at will and for some insane reason chose to lean on Brissett down the stretch and it nearly cost them the game.

Which shows how bad Rhule was. He still out coached Rhule even when he was screwing up himself. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, he was every bit as bad as Rhule. They were running it at will and for some insane reason chose to lean on Brissett down the stretch and it nearly cost them the game.

Don’t y’all remember Ruhle getting taken to woodshed and out coached by noted meatheaded moron Joe Judge last year?

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I disagree.  Who won?

And that's what made this one sting a little more.  They beat us with the guy that would've been their 3rd string QB had they kept Baker on their roster.  Stefanski was making a point to say, "yeah, we gave him up for a reason.  Watch this..." and then proceeded to beat us with the guy that would've been backing him up.

It was fuging humiliating. 

Nah. You're getting caught up in the end result. They got bailed out with a gift of a roughing call and a baffling no call on intentional grounding in a game they should've ran away with. Quite literally.

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I don’t know any Nebraska fans. I know that their program has been dead and irrelevant for almost 3 decades. I think Ruhle would probably be a solid hire for a lot of programs. 

I don’t know what ACC schools are gonna need a coach. Clemson, UNC, FSU, Miami, NCST, VT, UVA, Pitt, Duke won’t need one unless someone leaves 

BC still has a newish coach, GT I dunno, I think Satterfield could be in trouble at UL 

I do.  They still think it is an awesome program/job and that it is only a matter of time for them to be back. 

I think Rhule would be a decent hire.  But he is a tough sell to an alumni base like Nebraska given how bad he has looked of late.  It’s a tough sell to the alumni in a NIL world. 

9 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Syracuse? Think his seat is hot.