• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Refs screwed us

gorillamilitia13

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Once again back to namecalling. You've spent all this time carrying water for Rhule and screaming at CRA in thread after thread after thread after thread about Joe Brady but now it's all the refs. You are delusional beyond words.

You're still infatuated with Rhule.  Rhule sucked yesterday. 

This thread is about the refs, you know the guys in black in white whose ass your lips are attached to.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Just block him it will help the headaches....

I am no Rhule lover but actively rooting for failure in week 1 as he does grates my sense of knock a fool.

Haters like him need to be checked.  He's going to be polishing the refs and Giants knobs all week.  Very troll-like.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

hoping the refs will bail you out of a poor excuse for a football game is pretty weak.

When all else fails, go after the refs, I guess.

Thats the Browns. They were the ones bailed out by the refs.  We just want them to call a fair game.

There are a lot of people here on team Zebra.

Football has been around for a long time.  If you lose because of the refs.  You still lost.  We put ourselves in position for the refs to be able to "impact" the game.  Because our team was unprepared, we had a bad gameplan, and stunk all game. 

Matt Rhule post game said he didn't believe the Browns could get in FG position in a minute.  He must not watch a lot of football then.  Because NFL teams routinely pull that off at the end of games. 

and the dope was left at the end of the game w/ a timeout.  Should of used it like the Broncos did week 1 in the Super Bowl rematch. 

Yes, the refs sucked.  Yes, they botched calls that last drive.  Refs botch calls.  They do it all game, in every game. 

In the end the better team won.  It is what it is.  But it would have been nice if they at least got the fake spike right.  Maybe if Matt Rhule knew how bad they botched it like he said....he should of gone apeshit in game on the refs about it and tired to get something done.  Didn't see that happen either.   That was the game.  And he didn't seem to care that much IMO. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Just now, Anybodyhome said:

When you're a bad team with bad leadership and a complete lack of discipline across the spectrum, hoping the refs will bail you out of a poor excuse for a football game is pretty weak.

When all else fails, go after the refs, I guess.

Yep, because playing like dog poo for 3 straight quarters is the ref's fault.  Had we handled our business, that last drive for Cleveland wouldn't have mattered.  It only mattered because when the game was nearly out of hand, we finally figured out how to play football and made the game close.

• Beer 1

CMC got 14 touches yesterday and people complained that he didn't get enough. CMC in the past was getting majority of the touches and people still complain.

That should have been a come back win for the Panthers despite all the mistakes we made in the first half. I just think Baker was too hyped in the first half. He started to mellow out as the game went out. Those tipped balls killed our drives. People were open. That fuging holding called on Ian Thomas killed a drive too. We just couldn't stop the run. If we could just stop them from running the ball we win that game easily.

The same coaching staff that people are talking poo about is the same coaching staff that coached this team to score 17 points in the 4th quarter. Even through all the poo that happened in the 1st 3 quarters, we had the lead and those two calls definitely played a part in that. People are dismissing those two calls because of their pure hatred for Rhule. 

I am not defending Rhule by no means. I killed him for calling the timeout at the end of the half when the Browns was going for it when they had no timeouts. I would have let them went for it and took my chances.

I blame this stupid ass defensive scheme that we got. We don't have players to stop the run. Every last one of them are undersized. There was a few times defenders did get in the backfield but they couldn't tackle. I'm pretty sure we are going to see the same thing with the Giants next week. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

11 pages of two sides not arguing the other side in good faith. The thread is titled, "refs screwed us" not "the refs are the only reason we lost this game" if everyone in this thread agrees the refs made bad calls than the refs indeed screwed the panthers. Why are you arguing just to argue?

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Haters like him need to be checked.  He's going to be polishing the refs and Giants knobs all week.  Very troll-like.

I'll be here now the end of the season and in between unlike you who will go into hiding in December again if we are losing. That's called Fairweather. But keep crying about those haters and blaming everyone else. It won't help us win games.

• Beer 1