• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Refs screwed us

gorillamilitia13

6 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

Sunday Night Football even admitted the Refs may have gotten the call wrong

Don’t think anyone is arguing that, call was blown, everyone has to move on and then go make a play. Brissett hit Peoples-Jones for 13 yards and Cooper for 9 yards after the roughing the passer call. We still had a chance to make up for the shitty call and we didn’t.

• Pie 2

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Leave no doubt means you score a TD on the final drive and don’t run two draws up Elflein’s ass and have him botch the snap on the other play.

There are ALWAYS going to be plays that go wrong, there are always going to some bad coaching decisions, there are always going to be bad games by our players and coaches.  It happens on every team in every game. 

We were fncked by the refs today.  You're typing an awful lot desperately running interference for the refs.  Makes you wonder who you're rooting for.

• Pie 1

Just now, poundaway said:

There are ALWAYS going to be plays that go wrong, there are always going to some bad coaching decisions, there are always going to be bad games by our players and coaches.  It happens on every team in every game. 

We were fncked by the refs today.  You're typing an awful lot desperately running interference for the refs.  Makes you wonder who you're rooting for.

lolololol so its the refs fault we lost

Sweet Christ guys you are going to be a godsend going forward this season.  The level of excuses is going to be awesome, please dont stop

• Pie 3

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

You're caping for a coach with a 3-9 divisional record and back to back 5 win seasons who just notched another embarrassing L at home. Pitiful.

I’ve not seen anybody taking up for the coaching staff? This is an argument about whether the Panthers got hosed or not? And if you watched the game, you can’t tell me we didn’t get screwed! I don’t think anybody is exactly happy about the overall game today. But we played well enough to have the lead with a little over a minute to go. I’m just as pissed about the defensive PI in the end zone as I am about the roughing the passer call. 

• Flames 2

Just now, poundaway said:

I’d say it was more of a train… Rhule fuged us and the refs finished it off.

48 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Bad calls happen all the time… good teams control what they can control… the Panthers on the other hand, left it to chance.

Those who blame the refs when they lose, are the same ones that call you a sore loser when they win because the refs.

Take credit when you win. Accept blame when you lose. Anything else makes you look like a dweeb

• Pie 1