• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your top two HC hires after they flip Rhule..

Jmac

Just now, UNCrules2187 said:

Candidates I would be happy with:

• Brian Flores (long shot, doubt he ever gets a HC job again)
  • DeMeco Ryans
  • Byron Leftwich
  • Ken Dorsey (pending how the rest of the season goes for the Bills, but early returns look good)
  • Pete Carmichael

I love all of these except Ryans.  We need a top notch ahead of the curve offensive mind. 

I love reading about Josh Allen talking about dorsey. 

• Poo 1

I am pumping the breaks on Leftwich personally, at least I can see his body of work as a playcaller without Arians on the sideline with him every week. If there is minimal dropoff with the injuries they have sustained on the line and WR room, I am willing to give him a shot. 

No to Eric B.

Brian Flores I am OK with.

I would kick the tires on Kellen Moore. I don't necessarily want him but I'm interested to see what he does with Dak out for an extended period of time. 

Are there any young, up and coming coordinators that are high energy and have proven themselves yet? I really wanted either Hacket or Daboll last offseason but we kept Rhule. Giants have a completely different energy compared to last season and we'll see how the broncos look tonight, but I honestly can't think of any hot commodities in the coordinator rankings right now. 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

Candidates I would be happy with:

• Brian Flores (long shot, doubt he ever gets a HC job again)
  • DeMeco Ryans
  • Byron Leftwich
  • Ken Dorsey (pending how the rest of the season goes for the Bills, but early returns look good)
  • Pete Carmichael

I'd take Flores. 

Tepper doesn't seem like the type that wants or would mesh well with a hardass that knows what he is doing though. 

• Pie 1

I am not sold on Dorsey as a HC yet. Maybe after a couple of years at OC. 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Dude played QB on a broken leg. 

His line carried him to the ball to make the next play right? Yeah that is a fugging leader that has more than useless words. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1