• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule says the Panthers averaged 7.7 yards per play the last 35 minutes of the game; adds that would've been 3rd in the league last week.

Julio

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

Why do people say things like this? He is paid 63 million dollars to stand on the sideline and look lost. Pretty fuging sweet gig if you can get it.

Exactly.  But it’s super mean and stuff, so like, be nice.  That’s what football is all about, being nice to one another.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

9 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Also for fun

That first lady is fuging disgusting.  Like did you not know you drank too much?  Was it too hard to be proactive and go to the restroom?  Oh no, instead, let me be a selfish piece for poo and blow chunks all over a kid in a neck brace, along with myself.  fuging nasty ass. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, dynomite said:

Ya I think rhule is a failure but some of the people here are super bad faith when taking about him. Dude could cure cancer and people on here would make it a negative. He never said anything about raising a banner

No one is asking him to change the world.  No one is asking him to cure anything.  He's tasked with simply winning football games, and with every possible opportunity he's been presented with to do so, he's found new and inventive ways to lose them, almost EVERY TIME.  He sucks at his job and is getting paid like he's one of the best (and again, he even tried to take our offer to NY and have then match it before agreeing to come here - and you want to talk about bad faith?)...  If I was getting paid 80k a year to bag groceries and I always dump canned goods on your bread, you think I'd have my job very long?  You don't think I and my supervisors would hear about it?  

He sucks and needs to be fired.  It's that simple.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Embarrassing  

Saints had 208 yards and 17 points in the 4th quarter.  They averaged 12.2 yards per play.   Every team could cherry pick out there stats. 

You wouldn't have been 3rd best in a world where everyone also cherry picks stats.   

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

No one is asking him to change the world.  No one is asking him to cure anything.  He's tasked with simply winning football games, and with every possible opportunity he's been presented with to do so, he's found new and inventive ways to lose them, almost EVERY TIME.  He sucks at his job and is getting paid like he's one of the best (and again, he even tried to take our offer to NY and have then match it before agreeing to come here - and you want to talk about bad faith?)...  If was getting paid 80k a year to bag groceries and I always dump canned goods on your bread, you think I'd have my job very long?  You find think I and my supervisors would hear about it?  

He sucks and needs to be fired.  It's that simple.

are you sweaty, sloppy and potentially a former short order cook? Because if you were....we might could talk about giving you another shot at bagging those groceries, friend. 

• Flames 3