• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you be pleased if we hired Byron Leftwich??

micnificent28

12 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I don’t think they’ll be good coaches. Most coaches, even if they were able to get to the pros usually were just role players or bench players. 

catchers, back up QBs, guards who came off the bench, etc 

We've heard Luke was thinking about it. I'd give Luke a longer leash than Rhule, much more NFL experience and a complete football addict. Fans would love him. If HE did well we'd have a long bright future and our lady fans would fill the seats again.

I think his pride and love for this team would drive him to try and be the best. He'd need help not to burn himself out, because we all know Luke, right!? After that, how can you as a player not respect/listen to Luke?!

He's the dark horse candidate and I'm on that bandwagon. To see Luke succeed at HC for the Panthers?!

Happy Go To Sleep GIF by Boomerang Official

That's dynasty.

6 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

My biggest issue with Byron Leftwich is the same one I have with Ken Dorsey and Kellen Moore.

They're all very intelligent and skilled, but I think they need more experience before they're ready to take on a head coaching job.

I know everybody is looking for the next Sean McVay, but I feel like if you go that route you're probably more likely to find the next Joe Brady 😕

You can take that tact with any young coach, and miss out, but Leftwich isn't really a spring chicken.