• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you be pleased if we hired Byron Leftwich??

micnificent28

I think so. I know there are no guarantees but he looks promising. He is young, played and has had some good work behind him. He is a bit more inexperienced then I love and being a HC is such a crap shoot for anyone the 1st time in difference from coordinator. This is the kind of coach I wish Tepper hired with a long term plan behind instead of Hurney's best option. I think he will do well as a HC eventually even if he flames out the first time. I was so happy to see him not go to Jax and still be on the table for when we solve our Rhule problem. 

• Pie 5

I have no way to really know his coaching talent sitting here at the house but he was on my list before. 
One thing for certain, players will respect that guy. 

NFL QB. Just show them the clip of his teammates carrying him down the field to run the next play. 
If he can coach at all, we win with that choice. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Wundrbread33 said:

My ignorant take is that although I like the dude, Brady makes it very hard to evaluate his coaching abilities. 

yeah, the greatest QB of all time is running the O leaves a lot of unknowns.  And I am sure Brady has a ton of control. 

• Pie 4