• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Boycott Thread

Panthers Fan 69

1 hour ago, OceanPanther said:

You really want to boycott ?? Don’t go to games, don’t follow the team, don’t buy gear..

oh, btw,  Tepper will just move the team to St Louis or another city.

You won’t win in a pissin battle. 

I don't think too many hearts would be broken.

• Pie 1

I used to go to 1 game a year, haven’t been to Charlotte since 2015, think that’s the last time I bought any gear either. Lids had hats bogo 1/2 off, I’m on year 4 of my 2nd 47brand… I still pay for SundayTicket living up her in VA, but it’s not the same. SCP has his helmets facing a certain way, I have my Panthers neon that used to get turned on 1st thing game day AM & didn’t get turned off till Bedtime, regardless of W/L.. I’ve missed turning it on more than a few times these past few seasons, sometimes forgetting it was game day…

I need soem sustained positivity, not necessarily wins but sustained reason for hope…. Until then, I’m gon’ wear this ‘47 til it falls apart…. 

15 hours ago, Shotgun said:

I don't think too many hearts would be broken.

I disagree. The Carolina Panthers have a fan base of 2 states.. many LOVE , The Panthers.  
This is not true with the Hornets,, it’s a city team, not regional. You can’t even see the Hornets on TV 200 miles away. The Hurricanes are a good , winning franchise, but no where close to the Panthers fan base. 
You may not care if the Panthers move to another city,, but more do care than don’t. ( in my opinion ) 

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, OceanPanther said:

I disagree. The Carolina Panthers have a fan base of 2 states.. many LOVE , The Panthers.  
This is not true with the Hornets,, it’s a city team, not regional. You can’t even see the Hornets on TV 200 miles away. The Hurricanes are a good , winning franchise, but no where close to the Panthers fan base. 
You may not care if the Panthers move to another city,, but more do care than don’t. ( in my opinion ) 

If we continue the downward spiral the fanbase will soon be almost gone.