• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but they were picked by David Tepper. 😂

Fitterer was picked by Tepper and Rhule. Morgan was picked by Fitterer.

I've said before Rhule saving us from Tepper picking the GM might be the one positive legacy he leaves behind.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but they were picked by David Tepper. 😂

Usually with you on most things LG, and I know you've been ready to hit reset on the whole thing, including Fitt for awhile now, but I can't agree on this one. Personally, I really just want to see Fitt with full autonomy without the influence of Rhule's dumbass.  I believe in him, Morgan, Sulaiman and the other personnel staff.  They have a great track record in their previous positions in the league and they have plenty of connections league-wide, which really helps.  I am convinced (although I know that won't convince you lol) that most of our problems are wholly and solely due to Rhule and his cronies.  

And as far as Fitt being handpicked, I also respectfully disagree.  He wasn't even on the list to be interviewed initially and was a last minute addition.  IIRC, he only got interviewed because he basically called himself to set one up.  He was an afterthought, and apparently only got the job because once he got the interview, he wasn't scared to bust Tepper's brass balls.

So, again, I still have hope.  If we rid ourselves of Rhule and we still stink, then I would likely have to admit I was wrong, but I just don't think that will be the case.

4 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I am only reading the drive play by play and it might be wrong, but it seems that the Eagles coach just made a stupid a$$ call.  4th and 3 on the Jags 21 yard line with an 8 point lead, and they go for it instead of kicking the fg?  Fg gives them a two score lead with less than two minutes left.  

looks like it, wow that is stupid. I know weather was a factor in that game and their kicker was briefly banged up on a roughing the kicker, but he had played after that and hit a field goal early in the 4th quarter so I don't think that was the reasoning, unless he got worse later.