• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

So, Tom Brady unretires, in the process torpedoes his marriage, and now looks miserable out there.  It is quite likely that in four months he will be retired again, screwed up his family situation, and leaves the field with a bad taste in his mouth.  And that assumes he is not carried off the field.

Some people just don't know when it is time to say "when."

14 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

I bet Chinn could play the same role that Micha Parsons plays in the Cowboys defense. I am not sure if it would be considered a "Joker" or "Monster back" but i feel confident that he could do it. 

Only question I would have is Parsons has about 20 pounds on Chinn. 63" 245 versus 6'3" 225.

14 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Only question I would have is Parsons has about 20 pounds on Chinn. 63" 245 versus 6'3" 225.

If Chinn had an offseason to gain that mass .... I think he could get to 235-240... which would be perfect.  Remember when Thomas Davis put on 20+ lbs in a single offseason to prep for the LB role?

• Pie 1