• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

If the Giants win today I’ll be impressed, but so far they’re 4-1 by way of underwhelming one-score wins against bad teams: us, Bears, Titans, and Packers. Titans and Packers have winning records but they themselves look more like pretenders, barely scraping together wins against their own bad opponents. Based on what I’ve seen so far, if the Giants make it to the playoffs, I have a feeling they’re gonna be a one-and-done type of team. Which is still pretty impressive, but I think they’re a couple years away from potentially really making noise.

17 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I swear to all things holy, hiring Daboll feels like a 105% tepper type move......

I mean he has a very sub par giants team at 4-1 and by all accounts the energy in that building switched the second he walked in the door. 

• Beer 1

Just now, RJK said:

I mean he has a very sub par giants team at 4-1 and by all accounts the energy in that building switched the second he walked in the door. 

fug.....I was reading that as clemson HC dabo, not giants daboll. Forgive me, my brain adds and subtracts letters and words all the time. Its like living with a dumb word suggestion/filler/finish on your cell phone chats...ugh

• Beer 1