• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

So hard to watch coaches misuse players.  I mean, I don’t know what Fields can be.   But you aren’t going to find out anything by inserting a young Fields into a pro style offense.  I mean, why hire a coach that is going to insist of doing that given you just spent a first rounder on Fields. 

Ron and all the OCs got bashed in regards to Cam.  But they designed offenses that let Cam thrive.  It likely shortened his career but they should get credit for that because so many coaches fail with the simple things. 

Cam could of gone to some coach that wouldn’t blend college and pro and frankly never of panned out 

freaking commentators can figure this basic poo out 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

So hard to watch coaches misuse players.  I mean, I don’t know what Fields can be.   But you aren’t going to find out anything by inserting a young Fields into a pro style offense.  I mean, why hire a coach that is going to insist of doing that given you just spent a first rounder on Fields. 

Ron and all the OCs got bashed in regards to Cam.  But they designed offenses that let Cam thrive.  It likely shortened his career but they should get credit for that because so many coaches fail with the simple things. 

Cam could of gone to some coach that wouldn’t blend college and pro and frankly never of panned out 

Yeah almost like what McAdoo is doing with Baker. Can't force these guys into old school pocket QB's