• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tally of Everyone Who Believed in Rhule

PantherNation123

I can honestly say out of the list of the final 6 coaching candidates for the job to replace Rivera, Matt Rhule was guy #6!  So no, I've NEVER been in this dudes corner.  I'll go as far as to tell on myself and say Mike McCarthy was my top choice.  Yes, I know that would have probably been a train wreck too, but at least I'll admit that.

Just now, PantherNation123 said:

Dude, please take a breath. I will always root for the panthers, even now that them winning could mean more Rhule….. And even if I were a Dunkin barista, (which fortunately or unfortunately I’m not), that “diss” speaks volumes about your character. Grow up, son. 

Fu!!  I hope you pull a muscle from all the self high fives you're giving yourself..

Some of us were calling out his abysmal record against ranked teams even way back then, but what did it for me was him bringing his college buddy with him as DC. After further researching his resume, realized his only NFL coaching experience was as a linebackers coach for the 0-16 Detroit Lions. Then going out and getting yet another college coach (Brady) who wasn't even the damn OC for LSU with all those superstar WRs.

This team is fuging toxic and this fanbase is worse.. Ppl rather cash in 3 year old recipes instead of actually wanting the team to win...smh ..

I'll take my warning for douchbaggery with pride..

I didn't start a "A Hahahahaha I knew "Stephen Hill" would suck thread.. Because it still hurt my fandom to be right..

I didn't want to celebrate that.. But I guess I'm different..

Just now, electro's horse said:

because people on this forum don't understand college football

to put it into perspective, what rhule did at temple or baylor would get him a statue built in Chapel Hill.

That isn't saying much. Richardson had a statue here and we still don't have back to back winning seasons.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, electro's horse said:

because people on this forum don't understand college football

to put it into perspective, what rhule did at temple or baylor would get him a statue built in Chapel Hill.

Haha I mean that is a pretty gross overstatement.  His college “success” was never long term, he just made shitty teams less shitty after a couple years.  Again, he never won a top 25 game.  That is what matters in college football, even in chapel hill. 

• Pie 1