• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dream HC/OC/DC Combination For Next Year?(Week 2 Edition)

Asaria

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Here's the big problem I have with that idea.

If you only fire Rhule, then the choice of next head coach is likely up to Fitterer and Morgan.

If you fire both Rhule and Fitterer, then both the next head coach and the next GM are going to be picked by David Tepper.

(and whatever sycophant he brings along to tell him he's the smartest man alive and his choice is absolutely the right one)

GMs in general have a longer leash than coaches. Look at Jason Licht in Tampa, took a bit but he finally figured it out.

Firing a new GM who has so minor praises from other team executives is kinda silly. I have a coworker that coaches Marvin Ridge in Waxhaw and Morgan’s son goes there and speaking with him Morgan hinted that he and Scott are safe.

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Beer 1

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

GMs in general have a longer leash than coaches. Look at Jason Licht in Tampa, took a bit but he finally figured it out.

Firing a new GM who has so minor praises from other team executives is kinda silly. I have a coworker that coaches Marvin Ridge in Waxhaw and Morgan’s son goes there and speaking with him Morgan hinted that he and Scott are safe.

As I think they should be.

I absolutely want to see what they can do when not saddled with Matt Rhule.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

As I think they should be.

I absolutely want to see what they can do when not saddled with Matt Rhule.

Yep for real

Look at Marty, man died and came back to life.

I got to find the tweet but I remember some former nfl coach tweeting out he should have been a GM instead of a coach because of the job security lol

Edited by Panthercougar68