• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For contrast, just how bad is our OL STILL?

Proudiddy

Skipper was cut and on the PS, then brought back and elevated to the 53 and started yesterday.  3 BACKUP OLinemen starting and they still looked like this.  We have thr guys Rhule wants starting and Baker is averaging 1.1 seconds pocket time.  It's the fuging scheme and coaching...  I know, dead horse, meet beating, but it is just ridiculous.  And for Campen to be so highly regarded, it has to show just how cancerous Rhule's influence is that our OL STILL plays like poo with Campen brought in as OL coach and all the upgrades we made.  I honestly don't remember ever seeing anything like it.

And if you happened to see the Lions postgame celebration in the locker room, you can see the difference.  Dan Campbell doesnt excuse bullshit, and he doesnt make excuses period.  They find a way, and they play for each other.  They bekieve in their coach and the players beside them.  And they follow their leadership because of that belief.  Whereas if it was us, our players already know their pussy coach is gonna get up after the game and say, "well, we were down 3 guys already, and you know it's just hard for these guys to come in with such few reps and play well.  But we're so close.  We just gotta keep battling through it."  fuging gutless dumbass.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Could've fooled me.

So PFF is essentially saying ALL pressure is coming from Ickey and Moton.  That would be false...

And it also doesn't explain the avg pocket time of 1.1 seconds lol.

I'm not sure how they are measuring this or what metric they are using. But they have been giving Baker time to throw from the games I seen. I'm not sure how the 1.1 time came from where I can definitely remember Baker having 2-3 seconds sometimes more to throw the ball. 

• Pie 2

Just now, Ivan The Awesome said:

I'm not sure how they are measuring this or what metric they are using. But they have been giving Baker time to throw from the games I seen. I'm not sure how the 1.1 time came from where I can definitely remember Baker having 2-3 seconds sometimes more to throw the ball. 

Yeah I have no idea how it is measured either, but came from a "credible source":

I'm assuming the pocket time is based off when they have to come out of the initial step-drop?

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Stilll waiting on access to All-22 but I would say that our primary concern yesterday was Moton and Ickey. Ickey, I get it. T-Mo that was puzzling. 

I've thought about it quite a bit since yesterday, and the only thing I can figure is that knee must've been a lot worse than we were led to believe.  He looked HORRIBLE.

7 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Could've fooled me.

So PFF is essentially saying ALL pressure is coming from Ickey and Moton.  That would be false...

And it also doesn't explain the avg pocket time of 1.1 seconds lol.

anecdotally i have seen baker repeatedly flushed out by ends storming past tackles and driving him outside of the pocket