• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Being Honest, Rhule isn’t the issue

Doc Holiday

29 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Not having a Franchise QB is, Baker has been a disappointment and I think it’s clear at this point he’s not the huge upgrade over Darnold that we hoped he would be. 

his performance in this game so far has been Pathetic. defense outside of the first game has been balling out. And the only thing on offense holding the offense back is QB. The other pieces are either there or will be there eventually the season(oline).

with all that said I was never a fan of Rhule, and still I’m not. I do think he has a large part of the blame on some issues but expecting to Fire a coach and things magically get better without a Franchise QB  is silly. 

TLDR: regardless of who our coach is, until we find a franchise QB we will suck.

Hey numbnuts you watching this second half? An idiotic challenge and time out loss, followed by what is about to the a 90 yard TD drive 

20 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

McAdoo’s offense was figured out and he was chased out of NY. He has changed nothing since then yet expects the results to be different 

Baker was probably better off sitting out this season than playing here 

Yeah. I think you are right. 

I figured it'd take Mayfield to game 6 to start clicking, based on the off-season acquisition timeline, but that was predicated on him playing in an even a semi-functional offense. 

Mayfiled also seem like he's got a case of the yips or something. Between playing through his injury and coming to Panthers, Mayfield has played his out of millions and millions. 

McAdoo needs to evolve this offense or it's gonna be long, ugly season. 

• Beer 1

39 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Not having a Franchise QB is, Baker has been a disappointment and I think it’s clear at this point he’s not the huge upgrade over Darnold that we hoped he would be. 

his performance in this game so far has been Pathetic. defense outside of the first game has been balling out. And the only thing on offense holding the offense back is QB. The other pieces are either there or will be there eventually the season(oline).

with all that said I was never a fan of Rhule, and still I’m not. I do think he has a large part of the blame on some issues but expecting to Fire a coach and things magically get better without a Franchise QB  is silly. 

TLDR: regardless of who our coach is, until we find a franchise QB we will suck.

uh Rhule canned cam for TB and wasted a poo ton of money at the same time telling Hurney to stfu trading up for Herbert cause…Teddy…then goes on to trade valuable assets AND waste a poo ton of money on Darnold singing the 5th year without even playing a down, while passing all all qbs in the draft….then goes and gets baker while our backup makes 20 million on the sideline 

this is only addressing his qb blunders, not his shitty coaching, high school tactics, or god awful evaluations of players - don’t get me started on the coaches he chooses…you can’t make this poo up

Rhule is not the problem? 
PLENTY of crap teams without a pro qb win more than 5 games, are are able to do it without a huge portion of cap going to nothing, and do not hold the nfl losing streak record wtf are you talking about lol

Rhule has opted for Teddy Bridgewater, Sam Darnold, and now Baker Mayfield. Tepper has been extremely patient so a plan to get a franchise QB through the draft would have probably been acceptable by Tepper and definitely the fans. Rhule needs to lie in his grave with these QBs. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Rhule has opted for Teddy Bridgewater, Sam Darnold, and now Baker Mayfield. Tepper has been extremely patient so a plan to get a franchise through the draft would have probably been acceptable by Tepper and definitely the fans. Rhule needs to lie in his grave with these QBs. 

This. Rhule had a long leash and sold everyone on this "5 year plan" and "process" but then what he actually has done has been a series of desperately idiotic "win now" moves and they've planned out predictably.