• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If NFL and NFLPA cared about player safety

NAS

1 hour ago, trueblade said:

I thought this was going to be about how in the world Tua was allowed to go back in the game on Sunday.

When I watched him stumble then said it was his back I totally got it. I have had the same issue from a back injury where I'm walking, my back locks, my legs just go and I end up stumbling and have to have help to move. My first thought was I walk like that sometimes even though I did think he had a concussion. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

When I watched him stumble then said it was his back I totally got it. I have had the same issue from a back injury where I'm walking, my back locks, my legs just go and I end up stumbling and have to have help to move. My first thought was I walk like that sometimes even though I did think he had a concussion. 

He also grabbed his head before that so I don’t buy that it was just his back

Grass is so much better for the game but it's cheaper to throw turf out there so they can cheaply use the field for more events. They could still do that with grass but it would be a lot more expensive. If it doesn't go into a labor deal then it will never happen. 

There is a reason why the big soccer team that came to town required grass on the pitch. Arizona has a dome with real grass on a retractable field. I also saw lines of greenhouses growing crops in the dead of winter in Iceland so the northern fields could make it happen if they were forced. 

• Beer 2