• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Wilson: Tepper's patience with Rhule growing thin

UNCrules2187

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

If that is true then it's what I feard even when Rhule is finally fired. He will swing too far and go to someone that peaked elsewhere with another embarrassing contract.

Same. He thinks like a fan.

Sadly, he also isn't any smarter than one when it comes to making football decisions, yey he insists on making them himself rather than letting an actual football person do so.

Tepper is such a frigging dumbass.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Another BS article written by a clown

Aaron Wilson isn't a clown. He's actually a well respected reporter who covers the NFL and the Texans. Unless this is some other Aaron Wilson. The part about the coaches seems like speculation perhaps but I trust what this guys puts out. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, firstdayfan said:

Aaron Wilson isn't a clown. He's actually a well respected reporter who covers the NFL and the Texans. Unless this is some other Aaron Wilson. The part about the coaches seems like speculation perhaps but I trust what this guys puts out. 

That's great, but in this case, his article is pure speculation. His competitors have gotten the exact opposite intel.

2 hours ago, UNCrules2187 said:

I would prefer an up and coming coordinator tbh - Dorsey, Leftwich, Demeco Ryans, Ben Johnson are all intriguing. If we're looking for a former HC, I'd prefer Flores to Quinn. While I think Payton would do well, I'm not in favor of giving up more assets to try to get him from New Orleans.

Mr Scot got me intrigued with Ben Johnson. Either him or Flores would be my preference. Payton would be too expensive to pry from the Saints, and Quinn is a much better DC than HC.

That said, unless we really implode this season, I expect Rhule to be back for year 5, if for no other reason than not wanting to eat the remainder of that ridiculous contract.

Edited by Prowler2k18