• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nick Bosa

ncfan

5 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Rams have a superbowl hangover.... but the 49er defense..7 sacks a pick 6... Jimmy G is terrible...not mayfield bad ....but...

Jimmy G sucks but he's basically Teddy Bridgewater. I mean, they've already gone to a NFC CG and SB with Jimmy G. That roster doesn't need an elite QB to contend, they just need something better than Trey Lance who really did look Mayfield level bad. They gotta regret the fug out of that trade.

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Jimmy G sucks but he's basically Teddy Bridgewater. I mean, they've already gone to a NFC CG and SB with Jimmy G. That roster doesn't need an elite QB to contend, they just need something better than Trey Lance who really did look Mayfield level bad. They gotta regret the fug out of that trade.

They regretted that pick at rookie mini camp. The crazy thing is that Mac Jones was their original pick but they flipped in the final week of preparation. I wonder what flipped their choice. Funny thing about it, Trey Lance was the one QB (outside of lawrence) we were willing to trade up for. Sounds like he may be fool's gold.

16 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

They regretted that pick at rookie mini camp. The crazy thing is that Mac Jones was their original pick but they flipped in the final week of preparation. I wonder what flipped their choice. Funny thing about it, Trey Lance was the one QB (outside of lawrence) we were willing to trade up for. Sounds like he may be fool's gold.

I really do believe those Mac Jones rumors. There was way too much smoke for their not to be some fire and there was no reason for the Niners to be putting up a smokescreen.

Then again, Mac Jones sucks too. 😂

I really think Shanny just got caught up in the hype train of that QB draft class and just had to get him one at any cost. Now he's really handcuffed himself on how to fix his long-term QB problem due to that trade.

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I really do believe those Mac Jones rumors. There was way too much smoke for their not to be some fire and there was no reason for the Niners to be putting up a smokescreen.

Then again, Mac Jones sucks too. 😂

I really think Shanny just got caught up in the hype train of that QB draft class and just had to get him one at any cost. Now he's really handcuffed himself on how to fix his long-term QB problem due to that trade.

its such a funny situation. I know we failed at QB... many times.... but thank god we didnt give up that much capital in our scavenger hunt. Silver lining, I guess. 

• Pie 2