• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don’t be surprised if Panthers beat Rams Sunday

raleigh-panther

6 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I think some people expect Wilks to be the savior and get this team to the playoffs. 

Wilks a damn good coach, and a great guy. 

He doesn't coach offense. 

He can coach up the defense.  He can do the job that a head coach requires of him. 

Players still have to go out and execute. 

And Ben is going to have to show us the offense scheme thus far was Rhule forcing his hand. 

1 hour ago, pantherclaw said:

Wilks a damn good coach, and a great guy. 

He doesn't coach offense. 

He can coach up the defense.  He can do the job that a head coach requires of him. 

Players still have to go out and execute. 

And Ben is going to have to show us the offense scheme thus far was Rhule forcing his hand. 

Yes but is he a good Head Coach. Guess we’ll see. 
Got 12 games to make an impression and prove doubters like me wrong. 

I’ll be there somewhere near the field. Planned this trip back in the summer. Looking forward to seeing sofi. The rams aren’t playing any better than we are right now so we have a chance as long as PJ doesn’t have to throw much. I’d expect to see a lot more foreman than we’ve seen so far this season. 

16 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I will never understand why people want to win this year. Until you get a franchise QB, none of this matters

People, as in fans, have given up so they are all ready for the draft.  These players have 12 games and they aren't giving up.   I don't think anyone in this organization is praying we lose every game.

Wilks is going to do his best to win.  I doubt we win in the next 2 or 3 weeks but after that don't be surprised if we have a good late November and December.

1 minute ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

People, as in fans, have given up so they are all ready for the draft.  These players have 12 games and they aren't giving up.   I don't think anyone in this organization is praying we lose every game.

Wilks is going to do his best to win.  I doubt we win in the next 2 or 3 weeks but after that don't be surprised if we have a good late November and December.

I was referring to fans that want to win

2 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I was referring to fans that want to win

I am a huge fan and am not ready to watch every game just to lose.  I guess I understand the players more.  Many of these players only have a couple of years to play.  They didn't work years and years to get to the pros to lose.  They will fight every game, win or lose. 

I want to see us play hard and be in every game.  If we lose, so be it, we're not better than that other team.  But, what happens if we reach .500 by December.

What I am happy about is Rhule is gone.  Maybe we actually start playing better.  I've never given up until we are mathematically eliminated.  Nothing changes this year. 

• Beer 1