• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Showcase: The Non-Stroud/Young/Levis Crowd

saX man

49 minutes ago, saX man said:

Still can't quite place it with Levis.  He doesn't make a ton of mistakes but he really doesn't press or create anything.  Could be the Kentucky offense honestly.

Yeah I've only seen that last series. He's got that Delhomme Fired up thing going, but the actual plays he was hyped about weren't anything all that exciting. That side arm while being tackled was kinda cool but probably a pick in the NFL

54 minutes ago, saX man said:

Still can't quite place it with Levis.  He doesn't make a ton of mistakes but he really doesn't press or create anything.  Could be the Kentucky offense honestly.

Yeah throwing these dumbass screens over and over again, someones gonna pick one. I'm not seeing a top 10 QB but maybe the OC/ overall offense sucks

9 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Richardson is the type of pick that you take at the end of the first start of the second and don’t look back. Lamar and Hurts draft range 

I didn't catch todays game or any other but I'm not sure from highlights if i've seen him make more than one read when throwing. Could be wrong just curious

5 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I didn't catch todays game or any other but I'm not sure from highlights if i've seen him make more than one read when throwing. Could be wrong just curious

First things first you need competent coaching but with the mans physical gifts you gamble on them all day at the end of the first start of the second. Proper offences will get them on the field early in packages 

• Beer 1