• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wed Practice/Pressers

Jackie Lee

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah even Bills players

Man some folks here really have egg on their face. Remember when all we heard is how much players loved him? Even if we don't win much from  here at least we got that energy tf up out the building.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, frankw said:

Man some folks here really have egg on their face. Remember when all we heard is how much players loved him? Even if we don't win much from  here at least we got that energy tf up out the building.

Pretty sure there were at least two or three threads about how we all wouldn't be allowed back on the bandwagon once Rhule took us to the playoffs.

I mean, were people serious about that stuff?

• Beer 3

So many coming up with their own narratives.  Heads up, Rhule needed to go, he also isnt the cause of everything you dont like about the panthers.  Most of the players really liked him, you can find plenty of quotes from players today that confirm it.  Luke is a big fan of Wilks, that's why hes there today.  It doesnt have to have anything to do with Rhule.  All of these things can be true.  Was he deserving of being fired?  Definitely.   Is he this villain so much of the huddle wants to scapegoat for everything they dont like?  Probably not.   Let it go.  He can't hurt you anymore.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

45 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

So many coming up with their own narratives.  Heads up, Rhule needed to go, he also isnt the cause of everything you dont like about the panthers.  Most of the players really liked him, you can find plenty of quotes from players today that confirm it.  Luke is a big fan of Wilks, that's why hes there today.  It doesnt have to have anything to do with Rhule.  All of these things can be true.  Was he deserving of being fired?  Definitely.   Is he this villain so much of the huddle wants to scapegoat for everything they dont like?  Probably not.   Let it go.  He can't hurt you anymore.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

25 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I wonder what exactly this means, like they pick a list of plays and McAdoo incorporates them into his real time game calling?

I’d think so I’ve heard from that he has an large okay sheet so if he has 15 preferred playes out of 200 I’d expect him to call his maybe after a big play (20 yards) to keep the qb in a good rhythm maybe?

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Sounds like guys are glad he's gone

Coaches also don't "typically" get fired 5 games into a season lol so yeah of course interim head coaches would just run things out cause that team is usually statistically out of playoff contention.  We're literally a mere two games behind in our division in what is still the first third of the season.  I sure as hell hope our players and coaches are still trying to win games and make a run at the playoffs.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

I wonder what exactly this means, like they pick a list of plays and McAdoo incorporates them into his real time game calling?

I think quite a few OCs do that...go over plays with the QB, find out what they like, are comfortable with and what they are not comfortable with.  Seems to make sense.  At least I have heard that a few times before .

Edited by ladypanther
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1