• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hypothetical QB add

CRA

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean we keep going down this road.  I tell you PJ is going to win and the people resist.  But let’s do it a 3rd time.  Some never learn. 

I’ll be 3-0 on PJ predictions.  Like a mini PJ. 

it’s just PJ science.  Some of y’all must of not paid attention in school.  If something happens every time without fail it becomes a certainty. It’s like Newton’s Law or some poo.    8-0 after this weekend. 

lol

I don't think the team wins this weekend, but think the defense at least will look better. The offense still has the same clown and his playbook running things, so...yeah.

11 minutes ago, Coreyl90 said:

NFL Stats: 2 Tds 8 INTs. The only reason PJ is even on this roster is because he was with Rhule at Temple. CASE CLOSED he's not him

twice as many wins as Baker Mayfield in Carolina despite half the starts 

#PJFACTS

image.gif.ec279d7251674aed7826a548aa17390b.gif

• Flames 4

Too small a sample size................come back here when he wins more games than he loses when starting.......if he starts at least 6 of the 12 remaining games to have this discussion.

Personally I think the Panthers are going to get slammed by a team that just lost to a division rival on national tv..........and Panthers are going to get a beating this week as a result.  

2 hours ago, CRA said:

twice as many wins as Baker Mayfield in Carolina despite half the starts 

#PJFACTS

image.gif.ec279d7251674aed7826a548aa17390b.gif

Yeah Baker is trash. However, one of the wins you're giving PJ credit for was not really his win. Vs Arizona last year Cam was responsible for the only touchdowns scored beside 1 rushing td by Chuba. Pj went for 167 yds and a pick. The stats say Pj gives the ball away 4x's more than he throws touchdowns. He has the same TD:INT as NATHAN PETERMAN for christ sake

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, trueblade said:

For 167 yards... with 1 INT, and 0 TDS.

7 scoring drives.  Most points on the season. 

Cam coming in at 2 yard line to vulture TDs for us fans twice doesn’t change the fact the O moved the ball all game long.    CMC was the actual MVP in that upset.  Cam just gave us the feel good moment and stole the spotlight. 

In his 2 starts, the O has moved the ball.  They moved it very well the other start vs the Lions.  He just had 2 really dumb throws that game. 

But when prepped for a start the O has moved with PJ.  He will make 2-3 dumb throws.  It is what it is. 

and all my PJ Walker gimmick/fun aside…..I do believe he is relatively on par with Sam Darnold tier of QB.  That’s not a compliment of PJ though.  Anything we can pull off with Sam we can pull off with PJ. 

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Also the Rams are taking 4 sacks a game and have three games where they only scored 10ish points  Sounds like a PJ game to me as long as he doesn't go crazy and throw 3 crazy picks

Stafford likely injured.  Kupp banged up.   Team playing poorly.  It has the ground work for a potential Carolina upset. 

• Beer 2