• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting info about Wilks at Arizona

ladypanther

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Why would they? What's to gain for them?

Honestly if I was in that organization at the time and was asked about it I would just say there were divided opinions within the organization and I can't really recall who was saying what. Lots of things get said in the discussions leading up to every draft. How am I supposed to recall specific positions held by people years ago? I got my own poo to deal with.

There would have been internal e-mails and memo's sent around.  I bet if what he said is true, that he has written proof of it.

If not, then no way in hell to know...but these days theres a paper trail or....a text trail.

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Its in the lawsuit so I doubt they are in the business of airing the dirty laundry just yet.  It will come out one way or the other.  But as LG stats, hell anyone can claim anything about who they wanted.   Its petty and quite childish to put that out there. 

This says they looked into it but too expensive.

https://raisingzona.com/2021/01/13/arizona-cardinals-acquired-wrong-passer-2018-draft/

Steve Keim probably should have been fired a while ago.

• Flames 2

4 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I'm gonna give today's game a watch casually.

I want to see how we actually compete. 

If and how McAdoo adjusts the game plan according to Wilks instead of Rhule.

Are they any noticeable changes offensively and defensively. 

Hope for a W but more interested in how well we compete. 

• Pie 2

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I want to see how we actually compete. 

If and how McAdoo adjusts the game plan according to Wilks instead of Rhule.

Are they any noticeable changes offensively and defensively. 

Hope for a W but more interested in how well we compete. 

It's a litmus test for me as well if the offense at least adjusts some and there is some level of compete I'll probably watch the rest of the season win or lose....

If it's the same old crap I'm gonna forgo it for the first time since 1996 and focus on hockey.

9 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I wish I could do the same.  I can't stomach hockey unless it's the playoffs and the Hurricanes are in it.

I'll watch Redzone and watch good match-ups each week. 

They will be again, took me a long time to appreciate it overall but the speed is addictive.

Watching the Panthers over KC/Buffalo feels like somthing I'll regret.

He said she said doesn't matter Wilks controls his own destiny now I'm eager to see what he's learned over these last few years. This might not be a great opportunity based on the not ideal circumstances but it is a chance for him to prove people wrong. If it doesn't work out we'll have a decent draft pick to fall back on.

17 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

They will be again, took me a long time to appreciate it overall but the speed is addictive.

Watching the Panthers over KC/Buffalo feels like somthing I'll regret.

Ahhhh Good Ole REDZONE give you the opportunity to watch whichever game you want and see all the scores.

I'm not sure if the Carolina Game is on AFN or not tonight but whichever game is on, I'll watch with Redzone on my laptop.