• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

If Fitt didn't want the awful QBs we brought here (and Rhule is to blame) then Tepper should have NEVER allowed a structure where the GM is under the HC for personnel moves. What's worse is if Fitt had to basically lie to the public about wanting the crap QBs Rhule forced him to bring here. I don't know if that is some sort of conspiracy theory or what, but the whole structure is rotten if true, 

2 minutes ago, onmyown said:

I’m for the trade just to be clear but those type of comments come from madden players who watch Panther games and not the actual sport.

no DC is going to scheme and shift around for Forman even if he puts up the same numbers. Other offensive players won’t be getting open, finding gaps and mismatches because foreman is on the field…even if numbers are the same. Forman isn’t making anyone pay dearly for not doubling or spying him. 

That’s the difference.

Oh, the typical, "you don't REALLY watch football" comment, can expect at least two of those per subject. If our coaches were half as smart as our huddlers just imagine how kick ass this team would be.

I was being a bit facetious, obviously Foreman is no CMC, but a lot of people said the same thing when Derrick Henry got hurt and Foreman filled in great. Foreman could easily have a 100 yard rushing game, regardless of scheme, he's a very capable RB and has pretty good hands. Albeit, our coaching staff may start Hubbard, lol. Point is... does it REALLY matter? What the hell were we winning WITH CMC? Even if he was 100% of our offense.

I'm 49 years old... why the HELL would I be a "Madden player"? I have too much responsibility kid. And trust me, I've watched the game for a long damn time.

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

If Fitt didn't want the awful QBs we brought here (and Rhule is to blame) then Tepper should have NEVER allowed a structure where the GM is under the HC for personnel moves. What's worse is if Fitt had to basically lie to the public about wanting the crap QBs Rhule forced him to bring here. I don't know if that is some sort of conspiracy theory or what, but the whole structure is rotten if true, 

That structure was put in place before Fitterer got here.

It was most likely one of Rhule's conditions for taking the job.

Tepper was stupid to agree to it.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I wouldn't fire him, especially not over this.

This is a good trade.

You are nuts.

There is nobody we can get that will replace his production.

He is better than the combined value of whoever we get in the 2nd 3rd and 4th.

This a terrible trade and we are screwed for at least 5 years now.

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

You are nuts.

There is nobody we can get that will replace his production.

He is better than the combined value of whoever we get in the 2nd 3rd and 4th.

This a terrible trade and we are screwed for at least 5 years now.

If we draft a QB that averages 8.9 yards a pass next year this is all moot.