• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

10 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

CMC is a star. Injury prone sure but he is a game changer. You don’t get those guys often. Sad the franchise sucks so bad they had to trade him. I would have loved to see him on the Bills if not here. Had to be done though. 

I'm madder he was traded somewhere I would never root for him F*ck the niners.

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You are pulling up posts from nearly a year ago??  Man don't let people live in your head that long.  Let it go and relax....

Remember puppies and rainbows.

him sharing that reminded me why I was avoiding him on this forum. I honestly forgot how much of a toxic "elite" he can be.

Just now, TheCasillas said:

If you think that was your cap knowledge than you are mistaken. That conversation was an endless circle jerk where you wouldnt drop the fact that teams make financials decisions with short term impact. It had nothing to do with your knowledge on how the salary cap works.  As you are showing now.... you are spinning a lot of time to make zero progress with any point. 

The decision with Robbie's contract played out exactly how I called it out in that conversation. we could get rid of him and still recoup a large portion of money. 

Maybe I was right when I said it is endless with you... 

let it go GIF

I know all too well there is no “progress” to make with any point with you. 

You quoted a single sentence and tried to get out of your ignorance by saying so didn’t understand the financial strategies of this business. How is that NOT the salary cap. 

You just get upset when your claims of salary cap ninjas wind up false because you don’t have a clue about the favorite part of the business. Even now with direct proof you act like you. 

Robbie had an out that paid him 16M for 6 games before being traded? As I said before, every player has an out after every year. Just how much dead money the team will accept. 

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

I know all too well there is no “progress” to make with any point with you. 

You quoted a single sentence and tried to get out of your ignorance by saying so didn’t understand the financial strategies of this business. How is that NOT the salary cap. 

You just get upset when your claims of salary cap ninjas wind up false because you don’t have a clue about the favorite part of the business. Even now with direct proof you act like you. 

Robbie had an out that paid him 16M for 6 games before being traded? As I said before, every player has an out after every year. Just how much dead money the team will accept. 

blake anderson GIF by Workaholics

Edited by TheCasillas

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

him sharing that reminded me why I was avoiding him on this forum. I honestly forgot how much of a toxic "elite" he can be.

He is a "unique" one.  Steelers fan lurking on a team that's currently in the bottom of the league and trying to control any sort of optimistic views from the fans.  I guess we all have our hobbies, but man that's not a fun pass time for me....

8 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You are pulling up posts from nearly a year ago??  Man don't let people live in your head that long.  Let it go and relax....

Remember puppies and rainbows.

He asked. I provided. Once again, should i just ignore directs questions and accusations now. When am I allowed to post according to you? 

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He is a "unique" one.  Steelers fan lurking on a team that's currently in the bottom of the league and trying to control any sort of optimistic views from the fans.  I guess we all have our hobbies, but man that's not a fun pass time for me....

He also stated last season that the Steelers had no interest in Kenny Pickett and no way they would pick him.

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

Edited by Shocker
  • Flames 1

30 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Many great players have come out of the 2nd and 3rd round.  I think we need to calm down and start watching plays that might fall to us in the draft.  Our new head coach and Fitterer will be going in the draft with the top pick and 2 2nd round picks.  That's almost a guarantee for 3 starters.   We'll have replaced one starter with 3.  NOT BAD

How many of them have picked? I've posted this twice but received no reply. Outside of James Bradberry (2016 and no longer with the team), Jeremy Chinn (2020), Brady Christensen (2021), How many of our 2nd and 3rd round picks have actually become above average and made a significant impact on the team since the SB season of 2015?

Edited by SCO96

3 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

How many of them have picked? I've posted this twice but received no reply. Outside of James Bradberry (2016 and no longer with the team), Jeremy Chinn (2020), Brady Christensen (2021), How many of our 2nd and 3rd round picks have actually become above average and made a significant impact on the team since the SB season of 2015?

Thats an incredibly stupid way to look at this. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Toomers said:

He asked. I provided. Once again, should i just ignore directs questions and accusations now. When am I allowed to post according to you? 

He said it wasn't even about the cap so you proved nothing.  I just found it weird you are still thinking about his post from 10 months ago.  Did it hurt you that badly??  I get you are wanting to argue, but at this point you are just arguing with yourself.  

Puppies and rainbows are what you are allowed to post about remember?

4 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

we should add Donte Jackson and Taylor Moton to that list.