• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

I'm just curious if he will talk about his experience in Carolina and more specifically what he truly thought about Matt Rhule. Now that would be must see tv. I doubt he would be honest with you in public.  Maybe Shannon Sharpe would get him to open up on his show. Maybe Smitty could get h8m on his podcast. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

This franchise won't have anther winning season until 2031

Oh common now. I'm fairly confident this team, well whatever group they field next season, will win more than 5 games.

Getting the head coach hire right is step one. From there it's full steam ahead. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Oh common now. I'm fairly confident this team, well whatever group they field next season, will win more than 5 games.

Getting the head coach hire right is step one. From there it's full steam ahead. 

I'm confident they will not make the playoffs and that they will screw up all of the picks just like before.... Even if they take the right player they will ruin them..... Renouce them it will set you free.

14 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

We will win most likely 0 games next year.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I'm confident they will not make the playoffs and that they will screw up all of the picks just like before.... Even if they take the right player they will ruin them..... Renouce them it will set you free.

No reason for you to stick around this board then. Have fun with the jaguars 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1