• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Donte Foreman

DaveThePanther2008

5 minutes ago, pantherj said:

If I start doing more illustrations it's going to get ugly in this forum. I'll leave it be for now, but these players need to step up.

Hey don’t stir it up on my account. I am just a low level fan with some time to kill trying to stay out of the real world. 
Foreman did a killer job last year and I was real surprised that the Panthers signed him. Pleasantly. But I am no analyst. I rewatch the free replays as I can find them. 

Edited by stratocatter

1 minute ago, stratocatter said:

Hey don’t stir it up on my account. I am just a low level fan with some time to kill trying to stay out of the real world. 
Foreman did a killer on job last year and I was real surprised that the Panthers signed him. Pleasantly. But I am no analyst. I rewatch the free replays as I can find them. 

Yeah I am not an expert either, but I've had it with a lot of the players on this team. They need better coaching and some of the players are loafing off out there.

Yeah man there was some loafing that stood out to me. I hope the particular player I am thinking of got his ass reamed, Wilkes ain’t calling their names to the world but you have to think that is getting addressed one on one. 
That is one thing I like about Wilkes it seems like he will fall on the sword for his guys, old school style. There is something to that.  

I think we knew our LBs were basically crap compared to what we have seen over the years but it’s still hard watching it. And the sorry tackling. It is worse every year in the National Football League. I left Flag out but they are pushing it  

Edited by stratocatter

• 2 weeks later...

Just like that back that went to the falcons everyone around here claimed was the second coming of Barry sanders lol I don’t even remember his name

when teams dial in after some tape, that’s the real tell

cmc had half the defense locked in on him in this shitty ass offense for years and still put up respectable/elite numbers and if we had anyone worth a poo, they’d take advantage of all his attention too

huddle going to huddle per usual

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 3

People doing illustrations acting like they know a damn thing about playing running back or film in the league. Opposing players get up field and are basically two steps from taking the handoff from the QB and some couch potato talking bout planting the wrong leg. What about the play against Atlanta where Foreman cut back out of a clogged line of scrimmage and ran for twenty plus yards? I'm not one who believes anything about Foreman being better than CMAC, but it was a good trade and 22 ain't coming back no matter how much people try to dump on the current players. 

Yes, huddle gonna huddle. 😆

7 hours ago, onmyown said:

Just like that back that went to the falcons everyone around here claimed was the second coming of Barry sanders lol I don’t even remember his name

when teams dial in after some tape, that’s the real tell

cmc had half the defense locked in on him in this shitty ass offense for years and still put up respectable/elite numbers and if we had anyone worth a poo, they’d take advantage of all his attention too

huddle going to huddle per usual

5 wins with him 5 wins without him. He's gone get over it.